Asparagus, sweet corn, avocado and soft boiled egg salad. Boiled asparagus and soft-boiled eggs come together for an easy salad, topped with a sweet and spicy ground pepper. Perfect for a lite dinner or a side. This super flavorful Avocado Egg Salad is made with super simple ingredients.
In case you've missed the start of my avocado salad. Boil the egg in salted water for about four minutes. You don't want to boil it any longer, as you want the centre to still be runny. You can have Asparagus, sweet corn, avocado and soft boiled egg salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asparagus, sweet corn, avocado and soft boiled egg salad
- Prepare 2 cups of frozen sweet corn.
- Prepare 200 g of asparagus spears.
- It’s 2 handfuls of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of avocado.
- You need 25 g of fresh coriander.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of For the dressing :.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of freshly squeezed lime juice.
- It’s 2 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil.
Run them under cold water Halve the eggs, then place over the asparagus with ground black pepper to taste. Enjoy as a snack or a starter. You might just finish the meal looking. This avocado egg salad takes your classic egg salad recipe and adds healthy avocado for a creamy, nutritious and tasty new salad recipe you're sure to Hard boil your eggs ahead of time.
Asparagus, sweet corn, avocado and soft boiled egg salad instructions
- Halve the cherry tomatoes. Stone, peel and slice the avocado..
- Boiled the asparagus for about 3 minutes. Let it cool and put a side. And do the same with the frozen sweet corn..
- Remove and retain the leaves from the fresh coriander..
- Boiled the eggs for 7 minutes. Remove the eggs from the water with a slotted spoon. Run under cold tap water to cool slightly, 30 to 60 seconds..
- To make dressing : whisk together the lime juice, mustard and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- To serve : assemble sweet corn, asparagus, cherry tomatoes, fresh coriander and avocado. Place the egg on top and drizzle the dressing..
They key is to not overcook your hard boiled eggs. You definitely don't want that green tinge around your yolk. Toss grilled asparagus with lemon, basil, parmesan, and hard boiled eggs for a quick and satisfying spring dinner. So it was with this asparagus salad, which I put together after coming across some gorgeous white and green asparagus at my local bodega. Boiled asparagus and soft-boiled eggs come together for an easy salad, topped with a sweet and spicy ground pepper.