EGG Salad. Egg salad is a dish made primarily of chopped hard-boiled eggs and mayonnaise, often including other ingredients such as celery or mustard. It is made mixed with seasonings in the form of herbs, spices and other ingredients, bound with mayonnaise. Egg salad is one of those things people feel very strongly about.
Truly the Best Egg Salad Recipe. Hard-boiled eggs with celery, dill, seasoning and chives in creamy dressing. Egg salad is a great way to use cooked eggs! You can have EGG Salad using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of EGG Salad
- Prepare 2 of boiled eggs.
- You need 1 of Capsicum.
- You need 1 Bowl of Cabbage.
- You need 2 of Cloves.
Egg salad is a classic lunch recipe. This popular salad has been made for generations in America, and it can be made with widely available ingredients, including bread and a half-dozen eggs. Egg salad is a straightforward dish that can be whipped up with just a few ingredients. Simply boil some eggs, mix together a little mayo or other binding ingredient, and get to serving!
EGG Salad instructions
- Take a chopping board and cut vegetables as shown in the photo..
- No need of Carrot and Beetroot and Mint leaves. Chop Cabbage. Peel the outer skin of the boiled eggs and with the help of a knife cut them round and round..
- Now take a white plate and arrange there as shown in the fig..
- Capsicum as Grass, Cabbage as Sky. Eggs as Caterpiller. It's done.
The classic egg salad recipe that can be eaten plain with a fork, turned into a delicious sandwich or My avocado egg salad recipe is such a reader favorite but I thought I'd simplify things even further. Obviously your egg salad has been missing bacon and Sriracha. Obviously it's been missing bacon and Sriracha. Tasty egg salad and egg salad sandwich recipes that are both delicious and nutritious. Egg Salad makes a delicious and nutritious lunch or a lovely, light dinner.