Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad. This Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad tastes just like deviled eggs, super creamy and loaded with celery, olives, pickles and red onion. This Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad is creamy and loaded with hard boiled eggs. Everyone seems to love this Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad, I always get tons of compliments on it when I make it.
Bring the water to a boil over medium-high heat. This Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad tastes just like deviled eggs, super creamy and loaded with celery, olives, pickles and red onion. Deviled Egg Pasta Macaroni Salad is a great recipe to take to parties because it's easy to make and take a long. You can cook Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
- You need 1 lb of small shell or elbow macaroni, cooked, drained and cooled.
- You need 6 of hardboiled eggs,chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of small sweet onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of spicy brown mustard.
- You need 1/2 tsp of celery seed.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s of Cayenne pepper or smoked paprika for garnish.
Plus, many people eat this traditional BBQ side dish. Once I went to a BBQ where people just brought whatever they wanted and Sign Up Genius wasn't invented yet. Deviled egg pasta salad with macaroni. Light on the mayo and big on flavor, this dish is a hit at cookouts or summer gatherings!
Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad instructions
- Place macaroni, eggs and onion in a large serving bowl. Combine remaining ingredients except cayenne or paprika. Mix well and add to pasta mixture..
- Mix gently but well and allow at least 2 hrs to chill before serving..
- Garnish with a few dashes of cayenne or paprika..
So that was technically the egg salad macaroni pasta. It worked okay, but I wanted to try it the real deviled egg way – separate the egg whites from the egg yolks. A Side Dish The Family Will Love. This Deviled Egg Macaroni Pasta Salad Recipe is such a flavorful side dish that is not too heavy, making it a perfect summer dish. I think the peppers and the onion add a wonderful depth to the flavor profile of this dish.