Cucumber and Egg Macaroni Salad. This cucumber macaroni salad screams spring and summer! It contains cool, crunchy seedless cucumbers! Add the rest of the ingredients along with the cucumbers and eggs.
Egg salad is one of those funny dichotomies — I love to eat it, but the idea of making it kind of grosses me out. Add pickles to the smell of it and we're really walking on thin shells. Mix the macaroni, cucumber, celery and onion together. You can have Cucumber and Egg Macaroni Salad using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cucumber and Egg Macaroni Salad
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of box Macaroni (I used Muellers).
- It’s 7 of hard boiled eggs.
- You need 1 of large yellow onion.
- You need 1 of cucumber (keep skin on you prefer).
- It’s 1/4 cup of sweet relish.
- It’s 1 cup of plus two tbs of mayonnaise (I used Duke Mayonnaise).
- It’s 1/2 tbs of mustard.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 pinches of celery salt.
- You need 2-3 pinches of onion powder.
- You need of small pinch of paprika.
- Prepare of small pinch of red pepper.
- Prepare of salt for taste.
- Prepare of pepper for taste.
Make a dressing of the salt, pepper, dill weed, vinegar and oil. Add the chopped eggs and mayonnaise to the macaroni mixture. Arrange salad in a lettuce-lined bowl and garnish with the halved eggs. This macaroni salad is made with hard-boiled eggs, chopped vegetables, and a distinctively seasoned mayonnaise dressing.
Cucumber and Egg Macaroni Salad step by step
- Cook the macaroni until package directions. Drain the noodles and set aside. While macaroni is cooking, rinse the cucumber and slice or remove the skin then slice then half each slice. Dice up the hard boiled eggs..
- Pour the Macaroni into a large bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients along with the cucumbers and eggs. Mix Well. Add more seasoning if needed. Cover and place in the fridge for 2-4 hours before serving..
It is fairly easy to throw Bring it to your next party and watch it disappear. Just remember that it includes egg and mayonnaise that can go bad if left in warm temperatures for too. Cucumber macaroni salad is so easy. Just dice the onions, mini peppers, eggs and cucumbers. It's best to make this salad the day before you need it.