Spicy egg salad. A pleasing, spicy, rustic egg salad. Serve on your choice of bread with Corona® Premium or View image. Spicy Egg Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. #eggsalad #spicyfood #salad Spicy Egg Salad recipe is an inexpensive Indian salad recipe which can also be served as an appetizer.
I decided I'd try something different one day and I found this I love egg mayo and I love anything spicy, so this was really a win win recipe for me. A spicy egg salad sandwich can be quite satisfying. This is a simple recipe and within a few minutes you can have a delicious meal, especially for breakfast, and one that. You can cook Spicy egg salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy egg salad
- It’s 6 of hardboiled eggs, chopped small.
- You need 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of salt, pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coleman mustard powder.
- You need 1 1/2 of medium onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of celery, pieces, chopped.
- You need 1 of jalapeño, diced fine.
- It’s 1 tsp of celery seed.
Simple, delicious, and easy to make Spicy Egg Salad. Serve on a bed of lettuce, with crackers or as a sandwich. Sriracha Egg Salad is a simple yet satisfying quick dish that boasts a creamy, tangy, and spicy sauce. The best egg salad is a Thai egg salad.
Spicy egg salad step by step
- Mix all ingredients. Chill for 1 hour to let spices integrate..
- I like rye toast, but use whatever bread you like..
See for yourself 🙂 Recipe by Pailin Chongchitnant of Hot Thai Kitchen! Spicy Thai Egg Salad ยำไข่ต้ม (yum kai tom). Chop onion, carrot, capsicum and medium spicy green chilly. Includes large eggs, yellow mustard, mayonnaise, diced celery, diced onions, pickle relish, American cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, jalapeno chilies, salt. Of course when making egg salad we must first prepare perfect hardboiled eggs.