Egg avocado and olive salad. Avocado Egg Salad – no mayo here! just avocados, eggs, herbs, lemon juice, and salt. Here's an easy and delicious egg salad sandwich recipe. I make this egg salad sandwich recipe with black olives.
So all you have to do for this Avocado Egg Salad is boil some eggs, roast some asparagus, find a fairly ripe but not mushy avocado, cut up everything into bite sized pieces, add dill, olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt and pepper. Avocado egg salad takes classic egg salad up a notch. In addition to the avocado, we add a little mayonnaise for moisture, celery for crunch, fresh herbs and a small amount of lemon juice to brighten things up. You can have Egg avocado and olive salad using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg avocado and olive salad
- You need of salad.
- It’s 1 large of haas avocado.
- It’s 7 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of ripened black olives.
- It’s 1/3 cup of green olives with pimentos.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1 of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped pepperoni.
- You need of dressing.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of yellow prepared mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper, fresh.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare of garnish.
- You need 8 medium of pepperoncini.
- It’s of splash.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
If you are not a fan of mayonnaise, leave it out completely or substitute with plain yogurt. Chop the eggs, cube the avocado, flake the tuna and combine in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste, and an optional drizzle of high quality extra virgin olive oil. A favorite addition of mine to this tuna salad with avocado is a handful of alfalfa sprouts.
Egg avocado and olive salad step by step
- In a pot add eggs. Cover with water. Bring to boil. Boil for 10 minutes. Cool and peel eggs, running water over them..
- Dice the avocado and coat with lemon juice. Remove excess lemon juice..
- Slice the olives. Slice the eggs. Add the salad ingredients together..
- Mix the salt, pepper, paprika, parsley, mayonnaise, mustard, and onion powder.
- Add mayonnaise mixture to the salad. Stir very well. Add red wine vinegar and mix. serve, garnish with pepperoncini. I hope you enjoy!.
They add a wonderful light and crunchy element to this. The combination of egg and avocado is what makes this salad incredibly. Avocado Egg Salad is an easy & healthy low carb twist on the classic recipe. Creamy, delicious & the perfect lunch or snack using leftover hard boiled eggs. This avocado egg salad takes your classic egg salad recipe and adds healthy avocado for a creamy, nutritious and tasty new recipe you're sure to love.