Egg Roll wrapped salmon salad. Smoked salmon with a bit of dill and all the egg salad fixings – this yummy salad is perfect in a sandwich, on top of greens or stuffed in celery boats for a nifty appetizer. To peel the eggs, tap each end on a board, then roll the egg between your hand and the board to crackle the shell. Salmon Egg Salad is a delicious, creamy salad made with canned salmon and hard-boiled eggs, flavored with fresh dill, Dijon mustard and lemon.
A handful of watercress, spinach and rocket leaf salad. Roll up the egg wrap and wrap in paper to serve. Today, our month of breakfast recipes continues with this delicious twist on scrambled eggs. You can have Egg Roll wrapped salmon salad using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg Roll wrapped salmon salad
- You need 5 ounces of pink salmon.
- You need 1 teaspoon of rosemary infused oil, see my recipe or add a little rosemary to taste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoons of mayonaise.
- Prepare 2 of large egg roll wrappers.
- Prepare as needed of oil to fry with.
Salmon Scrambled Egg Rolls by Mandy Lee of Lady and Pups. When I was little, I believed that a hot-dog bun was designed solely for holding scrambled eggs. Delicious salad made in minutes with canned salmon, eggs, crunchy veggies, plenty of fresh herbs, and healthy greek yogurt. I put my own spin on the salad by adding fresh crisp cucumbers, green onions, fresh dill, paprika and even a little tabasco, which is completely optional but in my opinion.
Egg Roll wrapped salmon salad step by step
- Heat oil.
- Add the ingredients for the salad and mix.
- Turn the egg roll wrappers to point straight up and down.
- Add the salmon salad to center of wrapper.
- Fold sides in.
- Fold bottom up and roll it upwards.
- Add flap side down in hot oil fry till crispy.
- Move to paper towel to absorb excessive oils.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
The most delicious salmon salad recipe with creamy avocado, crunchy cucumbers and spring greens topped with a poached egg and creamy dressing! This easy seafood salad is also low-carb and keto diet friendly! Plus, it's super easy to make! Salmon Salad Sandwiches using homemade avocado mayonnaise.what a nutritious combination! I don't have any measurements for this either.