Tuna Salad Deviled Eggs. These Tuna Stuffed Deviled Eggs are perfect to pack for lunch or serve as an appetizer! I combined two favorites, classic deviled eggs and tuna salad. I combined two favorites, classic deviled eggs and tuna salad and made these bite sized snacks, lunch or appetizers you can easily make ahead.
I grew up eating tuna fish salad on white toast, but like, who didn't? Deviled eggs are stuffed with a tuna salad and egg yolk mixture, a fun change for potlucks and holidays. Mash egg yolks with a fork; stir in tuna, pickle relish, mustard, sugar, and onion powder. You can have Tuna Salad Deviled Eggs using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna Salad Deviled Eggs
- Prepare 6 of Eggs. I used.
- You need 1 can of drained tuna fish.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of mayo.
- You need 1 teaspoon of mustard.
- It’s of Diced celery to your liking.
- Prepare of Diced onion to your liking.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sweet or dill relish.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Stir mayonnaise into tuna mixture until mixture is creamy but remains firm; season with salt and pepper. Creamy tuna salad served on crisp lettuce accompanied by eggs cooked to perfection and some tomatoes to brighten the plate. At Home with Antonio Carluccio – Tuna and bean salad. Deviled eggs are often served as a pre-lunch appetizer in homes around Spain.
Tuna Salad Deviled Eggs step by step
- Hard boil eggs. Cool and peel..
- While eggs are cooling, mix drained tuna, onion, relish, celery, salt, pepper.
- Mix in mayo and mustard. Can use more or less.
- Cut eggs in half and mix the yolks into the tuna salad..
- Stuff egg whites with tuna salad like you would for deviled eggs..
- I have doubled this recipe for larger quantities. I hope you enjoy 😊.
This version combines tuna and tomato sauce with creamy egg yolks. This recipe is quick to make and a bright addition to any lunchtime meal. Make them and learn why deviled eggs with tuna are a Spanish favorite. An EASY tuna egg salad recipe! Plus, tuna and egg salad stores is healthy and perfect to make ahead.