Ynielle’s Potato Ham Egg Bacon Bits Salad. Ynielle's Potato Ham Egg Bacon Bits Salad. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium and cook until fork tender Transfer the potatoes to the bowl, add the bacon and hard-boiled eggs and mix by folding carefully. Tangy with a bit of crunchy vegetables, this bacon and egg potato salad is everything you want in a potato salad recipe.
While the potatoes are cooking, remove the egg yolks from the hard-cooked eggs and place them in a large bowl. Mash the yolks using the back of a fork Chop the egg whites and add to the salad, along with the celery, green onions, and bacon. Potato, Broccoli, and Ham Salad As receitas lá de casa. potatoes, ham, sausages, mozzarella cheese, eggs, bacon, frozen broccoli. You can have Ynielle’s Potato Ham Egg Bacon Bits Salad using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ynielle’s Potato Ham Egg Bacon Bits Salad
- You need 2-3 of Medium boiled potatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all-purpose cream.
- Prepare 2 tsp of mustard dressing.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s of Sliced Cooked Ham.
- Prepare of Bacon bits.
- You need 2 of boiled eggs mashed.
- Prepare of Basil (up to you how much basil you want to add).
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
Combine potatoes, pickles, onions, celery and bacon bits. Boil potatoes until tender (not. deep bowl, add bacon bits, onion, salt, pepper and . flavor if desired. Add potatoes, eggs, tomatoes, olives, half of bacon, and reserved bacon fat and fold gently until combined and completely coated. This will be my go to Potato Salad Recipe going forward.
Ynielle’s Potato Ham Egg Bacon Bits Salad step by step
- Boil potatoes for about 3-5 minutes. Let it cool down and then cut into cubes. Slice the ham and toast together with bacon bits. Mash the eggs..
- Mix all ingredients with mayo and cream. Then let it chill for about an hour and it’s ready to serve!.
It has just the right blend of salt, creamy and tang. Add the cooked and crumbled bacon and toss lightly. It's also very good with the pre-cubed pre-cooked grilled chicken pieces you can buy at the store. Place the eggs in a saucepan. Yukon Gold potatoes, bacon, onions, and chopped apple make this salty-sweet potato salad with apples a standout.