Egg Salad and Arugula Sandwhich. Eggs and arugula are a delicious combination. This was good I followed others and toasted the bread and skipped the oil for the salad and poached the egg to cut back on calories but still tasty. Upgrade your lunch with this grown-up egg salad sandwich.
Building the Sandwich: I like to use a peppery green on my egg salad sandwich, such as arugula or cress. How to make the popular Tamago Sando. Leave a Like if you enjoyed and comment if you would try of any of these unusual. You can have Egg Salad and Arugula Sandwhich using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg Salad and Arugula Sandwhich
- It’s 6 of hard boiled eggs.
- Prepare 6 slice of of bread.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Miricle Whip.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Relish.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of onion salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Arugula.
- It’s 1 of Balsamic Vinaigrette.
Spread egg salad over ham, then cover with another slice of bread. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate. If making egg salad for a crowd, mash eggs with a pastry blender or potato masher. Need hard boiled eggs in a hurry?
Egg Salad and Arugula Sandwhich step by step
- Chop 3 of your hard boiled eggs in a mixing bowl..
- Take the yoke out of the other three eggs and place in a seperate bowl. Chop up the egg whites and add to the first bowl..
- Add Miricle Whip, relish, garlic and onion powder to the bowl with the egg yolks and mix it all together until it becomes a paste..
- Mix paste together with the chopped eggs and add salt and pepper to taste..
- Grab a slice of bread and spead on your egg salad..
- Mix balsamic vinaigrette with the arugula until its lightly coated, and then add it on top of the egg salad..
- Top off your sandwhich with the other slice of bread and enjoy!.
Crack eggs into a poacher and cook until whites and yolks are firm. We have classic egg salad, chunky egg salad, egg salad sandwiches and more. This collection will help make your summer picnics and potlucks This creamy Egg Salad Sandwich recipe is out of this world delicious with cheddar and cream cheese, bacon, and chives mixed together for the perfect bite. An egg salad sandwich is one of the easiest sandwiches in the world to make, especially if you have hard boiled eggs already made. It's also a great way to use up leftover eggs A few years ago I began adding a bit of horseradish to egg salad and deviled eggs.