Avacado Egg Salad. Reviews for: Photos of Avocado Egg Salad. Avocado Egg Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This avocado egg salad takes your classic egg salad recipe and adds healthy avocado for a creamy, nutritious and tasty new recipe you're sure to love.
This egg salad combines two of our favorite things: eggs and avocado. In addition to the avocado, we add a little mayonnaise for moisture, celery for crunch, fresh herbs and a small amount of lemon juice. Avocado adds a twist to classic egg salad. You can cook Avacado Egg Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avacado Egg Salad
- You need 2 of hard boiled egg whites.
- You need 2 of hard boiled eggs.
- It’s 2 small of avacados.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of plain Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped green onion.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1 of salt, to taste.
- It’s 1 of ground black pepper, to taste.
Try our quick and easy avocado egg salad recipe with Jump to the Avocado Egg Salad Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it. This avocado egg salad uses half the yolks and lots of healthy fats from the avocado. You can serve this as a wrap, on whole-grain toast or in a lettuce cup. Avocado egg salad is great for packing a lunch and having on a picnic or on a lunch break.
Avacado Egg Salad step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl..
- Mash until mixed thoroughly..
- Serve on bread, crackers, or with veggies..
It's always a good time for avocado egg salad sandwiches. This easy Avocado Egg Salad Recipe is healthy and delicious! A mayo-free, chunky egg salad with avocados, crunchy bacon, green onions, dill, lime juice and yogurt. Avocado Egg Salad is a healthy twist on the classic egg salad recipe using creamy avocado. It's super tasty, nutritious and the perfect way to use up your hard boiled eggs.