Bacon and egg salad. Egg salad with bacon is a delicious spin on a traditional egg salad recipe. Creamy egg salad with crisp bacon is served in fresh avocado halves. I'd never thought of putting bacon in my egg salad until one weekend, a few years ago when I was tinkering around with a few different egg salad recipes.
Lucky me, this egg salad sandwich recipe is not only easy, but tastes phenomenal. It's full of flavor from the bacon and cheddar, perfectly creamy from the hit of mayonnaise, and has just the right bite from the mustard. Combine the spinach, bacon and eggs in a salad bowl. You can cook Bacon and egg salad using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon and egg salad
- It’s 4 of boiled eggs peeled and coarsely chopped.
- You need 6 slice of bacon,fried crisp and chopped into bacon bits.
- It’s 2 medium of stalks celery finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 medium of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of blk. pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- You need 1/2 cup of Roasted garlic and bacon dressing.
Drizzle with dressing and toss to combine. Wanna know how you make an entree salad that your family will devour: Top a bunch of vibrant and crisp spinach with bacon and eggs and toss it with a rockin' red wine vinaigrette. Salad Lyonnaise is a traditional French salad from Lyon, made with frisée or curly endive, hot bacon, and a freshly poached egg. Not one to have torn up bread with it when one could easily make buttered croutons, I made some croutons for it as well.
Bacon and egg salad step by step
- put your eggs in a pot with enough lukewarm water to cover them, bring to a boil ,cover and turn off the heat.let stand in hot water for 18 to 20 minutes.remove from heat and rinse with cold water to stop cooking process. Let cool and peel eggs chopping them coarsely.
- Fry bacon over medium-high heat I usually start with a little bit of water in the pan so the bacon does not stick and it allows the fat to distribute evenly around the pan aiding in a nice even browning process.
- If your bacon isn't frying fast enough put another log on the fire.
- Cut thin slices lengthways on the celery sticks. cut celery sticks in half place them all together and proceed to cut into find pieces be sure your fingers are tucked in if they're not sticking out you can't cut them off..
- Leave root intact on onion to hold it together slice it lengthwise towards the root,not cutting through the root. Crosscut fine slices of onion and chopped finely..
- Put all chopped ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Add salt,pepper mustard and the dressing..
- Combine all ingredients together gently not to smash the eggs up too much.
- Garnish with a little old bay,a pinch of dry parsley or fresh chopped parsley.
Bacon and eggs are a perennial breakfast favorite. You don't just have to have your eggs scrambled with bacon on the side, however. Try this twist on traditional bacon and eggs, perfect for a luncheon. Bacon and eggs — in a potato salad recipe. So much so that I'm surprised it's not the accepted method for making this popular If you want to elevate your picnic spread and earn high marks from family and friends, make a bacon and egg potato salad for your next cookout and.