avocado egg salad. Avocado Egg Salad – no mayo here! just avocados, eggs, herbs, lemon juice, and salt. SO INCREDIBLY GOOD, especially on an everything bagel. This avocado egg salad takes your classic egg salad recipe and adds healthy avocado for a creamy, nutritious and tasty new recipe you're sure to love.
Reviews for: Photos of Avocado Egg Salad. Avocado Egg Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This egg salad combines two of our favorite things: eggs and avocado. You can cook avocado egg salad using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of avocado egg salad
- It’s 1 of whole wheat pita.
- You need 1/2 of avocado.
- It’s 2 of egg whites.
- Prepare 1 dash of paprika.
In addition to the avocado, we add a little mayonnaise for moisture, celery for crunch, fresh herbs and a small amount of lemon juice. Spice up the usual egg salad with the addition of avocado. Avocado makes a delicious and nutritious addition to egg salad and thanks to its naturally creamy texture, you can enjoy egg salad. Avocado Egg Salad is a healthy twist on the classic egg salad recipe using creamy avocado.
avocado egg salad instructions
- Boil two eggs for about 7-10 minutes when done run under cold water and peel the eggs n scoop out the yolk and throw out.
- Cut an avocado in half.
- Mash the egg whites and the avocado together in a bowl and dash with paprika.
- When done add the avocado and egg inside a nice whole wheat pita.
- You can add whatever you like such as lettuce/tomato/red onions etc.
It's super tasty, nutritious and the perfect way to use up your hard boiled eggs. This avocado egg salad uses half the yolks and lots of healthy fats from the avocado. You can serve this as a wrap, on whole-grain toast or in a lettuce cup. Avocado egg salad is great for packing a lunch and having on a picnic or on a lunch break. It's always a good time for avocado egg salad sandwiches.