B's Badass Egg Salad ☆. This healthy egg salad recipe is made from what you have on hand and includes a free printable recipe. C reating a healthy egg salad recipe takes patience and a lot of trial and error. See recipes for Indonesian tofu egg salad with spicy sweet soy dipping sauce (tahu telur sambal kecap) too.
So, after much research and experimentation, I have come up with a tofu-free version of the famous vegan egg salad. Eggless egg salad, that is – made with. An egg salad sandwich is the perfect no-fuss dinner or easy-to-transport lunch. You can have B's Badass Egg Salad ☆ using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of B's Badass Egg Salad ☆
- Prepare 6 of boiled eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayonnaise (or more if you prefer).
- It’s 2 tbsp of sweet relish.
- It’s 1 tsp of dijon/honey mustard.
- You need 1 of handful of diced onion.
- It’s 6 dash of dry dill or fresh.
- You need 6 dash of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 dash of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 of (OPTIONAL) cayenne pepper..sriracha.
You can get creative with mix-ins and seasonings, but this recipe is the perfect base for all your egg salad creations. Our Classic Egg Salad is an all-American favorite! No need to over-complicate this simply delicious recipe. Use a good mayonnaise in your egg salad.
B's Badass Egg Salad ☆ step by step
- Boil your eggs with a little evoo in the water, so they're easy to peel..
- When eggs are finished, cool them in an ice bath and peel..
- Chop up eggs in the same container you will be storing your egg salad..
- Add mayo,sweet relish, dijon and diced onions. Stir..
- Add dry dill,salt,pepper, and onion powder. Stir egg salad well..
- Chill egg salad and serve on honey wheat toast..
Our homemade mayonnaise is easy, delicious and extra silky. But if you go the store-bought route, we recommend Hellmann's mayonnaise. Each egg salad that is made in our house is made in two versions, one with finely chopped hard boiled egg that is barely moistened with the tang of mayo and a bit of mustard. The other delivers a more generous dollop of the far sweeter Miracle Whip mixed into heartier chunks of egg. Go classic, creamy, chunky, or hold the mayo.