Ham And Cheese Egg Salad Sandwich. #simplebreakfast #breakfastidea #breakfast Welcome back to my channel. This vlog is about our simple breakfast that I made for my children and I want it to. Cut in half and serve at once.
This has become an Easter tradition for us. It's a delicious way to use up the hard boiled eggs and ham from the holiday. I omit the salt and vinegar, and instead splash. You can cook Ham And Cheese Egg Salad Sandwich using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham And Cheese Egg Salad Sandwich
- It’s of egg salad.
- It’s 6 of hard boiled eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s dash of celery salt.
- You need dash of dried dill.
- It’s 3 of grinds fresh pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/3 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need of sandwich.
- Prepare 4 slice of english muffin bread. Recipe attached.
- Prepare 4 slice of thin cut deli ham.
- You need 2 slice of cheddar cheese.
Hard boil the eggs, cool and peel. Halve, remove the yolks and finely chop the egg whites. Mix the yolks with the mayonnaise and Creme fraiche until smooth. Arrange the lettuce leaves on it and top with the cottage cheese, chives and ham.
Ham And Cheese Egg Salad Sandwich step by step
- Hard boil eggs and peel..
- In large bowl add eggs and rest of ingredients for egg salad..
- Mix together and break up eggs with a fork..
- Toast the english muffin bread slices. You can make it plain english muffin bread by omitting the cinnamon and raisins. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/349613-cinnamon-raisin-english-muffin-bread-easy.
- Place two slices of ham, then half of the egg salad, then slice of cheese..
- Top with piece of toast and you have a satisfying tasty sandwich. Cut in half. Serve with a pickle if you like..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
Cover with the remaining slices of bread, slice in half and. Make the perfect egg salad for sandwiches! Reviews for: Photos of Delicious Egg Salad for Sandwiches. Spread egg salad over ham, then cover with another slice of bread. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.