Egg Salad Super Sandwich. Make the perfect egg salad for sandwiches! Spread egg salad over ham, then cover with another slice of bread. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
Crack eggs into a poacher and cook until whites and yolks are firm. An egg salad sandwich is one of the easiest sandwiches in the world to make, especially if you have hard boiled eggs already made. It's also a great How do you make an egg salad sandwich? You can cook Egg Salad Super Sandwich using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg Salad Super Sandwich
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 dash of dill.
- It’s 1 pinch of paprika.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Tony Chacheres creole seasoning.
- Prepare 1 dash of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Red onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pickles or relish. I prefer cutting my own sour dill pickles..
- It’s 1 of mayonnaise/mayonnaise substitute.
- You need 1 tbsp of spicy yellow mustard, grey pupon.
- You need 1 of grated parmesan cheese, to taste.
- You need 4 slice of sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 bunch of sprouts, clover, broccoli or bean whichever you prefer.
- You need 1 of bread.
Just chop up some hard boiled eggs, add little chopped celery for crunch, some green onions or chives for. An egg salad sandwich is a simple meal you can prepare ahead of time and bring to work, school, or on a picnic. I think of it as a wintery version where you add curry powder, chopped apple, toasted pecans, and onion. – Chickpea Salad Sandwich: You can use the same general idea for a vegan version. Pulse a couple of cups of cooked chickpeas in a food.
Egg Salad Super Sandwich step by step
- Boil eggs then cold wash them and peel..
- Mash up peeled whole eggs and add.
- Fold all ingredients together until desired chunkiness..
- Put slices of cheese on bread.
- Put a dollop or two of egg salad mixture on top of the cheese, then add bunch of sprouts.
- Eat it upp!.
This is a very basic version of an egg salad sandwich, yet tasty and satisfying. Made with low-fat mayo, and a sprinkle of paprika for some color. Garnish with snipped parsley or your favorite herb. Butter the toasted bread, and spoon on the egg filling to make a sandwich. What's the best bread to use for an egg salad sandwich?