Avocado egg salad. Avocado Egg Salad – no mayo here! just avocados, eggs, herbs, lemon juice, and salt. SO INCREDIBLY GOOD, especially on an everything bagel. This avocado egg salad takes your classic egg salad recipe and adds healthy avocado for a creamy, nutritious and tasty new recipe you're sure to love.
Reviews for: Photos of Avocado Egg Salad. Avocado Egg Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This egg salad combines two of our favorite things: eggs and avocado. You can have Avocado egg salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Avocado egg salad
- You need 1/2 of avocado.
- It’s 1 of boiled egg.
- You need 1 of or 2 tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow pepper.
- It’s 2 of inch piece cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of handful of your favourite lettuce.
- It’s 1 of as required salt and pepper.
In addition to the avocado, we add a little mayonnaise for moisture, celery for crunch, fresh herbs and a small amount of lemon juice. Spice up the usual egg salad with the addition of avocado. Avocado makes a delicious and nutritious addition to egg salad and thanks to its naturally creamy texture, you can enjoy egg salad. Avocado Egg Salad is a healthy twist on the classic egg salad recipe using creamy avocado.
Avocado egg salad instructions
- Slice or shred lettuce and put on plate..
- Cut tomatoes and pepper into small pieces. Scatter it over lettuce..
- Slice your cucumber into thin rounds then quarter them. Add to plate..
- Peel and slice avocado. Peel and quarter egg. Lay both over the other ingredients. Season as desired..
It's super tasty, nutritious and the perfect way to use up your hard boiled eggs. This avocado egg salad uses half the yolks and lots of healthy fats from the avocado. You can serve this as a wrap, on whole-grain toast or in a lettuce cup. Avocado egg salad is great for packing a lunch and having on a picnic or on a lunch break. It's always a good time for avocado egg salad sandwiches.