Spicy Egg salad stuffed tomato. Find cooking instructions in the video. Hotel : Holiday Inn, Kochi Producer: Rajesh Kadamba Camera: Mahesh, Aneesh Edit: Ramesh Subramaniam A Mathrubhumi. How to make Stuffed Tomato Egg Salad An easy recipe for a healthy dish.
Use a paring knife to cut a circle in the top of the tomato and pull out the core. This recipe came from an estate sale. My husband loves egg tomato sauce so, I am going to make this yummy sauce for him and I am sure he loves it. You can cook Spicy Egg salad stuffed tomato using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Egg salad stuffed tomato
- Prepare 3 large of egg.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of pickled jalapeño, diced.
- It’s 2 tsp of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dill weed.
- You need 2 large of vine ripened tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 pinch of parsley.
How to make Egg Salad Stuffed Tomatoes – prep & cook time, serving size, nutritional info, ingredients. Cut the tomato in half lengthwise then remove and chop pulp. Low carb egg-stuffed tomatoes with spinach and cheese. Nutrition panel is for one stuffed tomato WITH the mashed avocado.
Spicy Egg salad stuffed tomato instructions
- Boil your eggs.
- Cut the tops off the tomatoes and carefully hollow out the tomatoes..
- Peel the eggs. Slice them add mustard, dill weed, jalapeños, the tomato that was hollowed out, and mayonnaise. Mix well..
- Stuff back into hollowed ot tomatoes. Top with parsley. Serve hope you enjoy!.
Egg Stuffed Tomato Recipe is for those who want some beautiful colors at breakfast. This makes a perfect low-carb treat in the morning. This salad could also be a good way to use leftover boiled eggs for the ones who celebrate Easter. The best part I love in this stuffed tomato recipe is that it is. All Reviews for Tomato Basil Egg Salad Sandwich.