Egg Salad. Egg salad is a dish made primarily of chopped hard-boiled eggs and mayonnaise, often including other ingredients such as celery or mustard. It is made mixed with seasonings in the form of herbs, spices and other ingredients, bound with mayonnaise. Egg salad is one of those things people feel very strongly about.
Truly the Best Egg Salad Recipe. Hard-boiled eggs with celery, dill, seasoning and chives in creamy dressing. Egg salad is a great way to use cooked eggs! You can cook Egg Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg Salad
- You need 8 of large eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayo.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dill minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of chives minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
Egg salad is a classic lunch recipe. This popular salad has been made for generations in America, and it can be made with widely available ingredients, including bread and a half-dozen eggs. Egg salad is a straightforward dish that can be whipped up with just a few ingredients. Simply boil some eggs, mix together a little mayo or other binding ingredient, and get to serving!
Egg Salad step by step
- Place eggs in saucepan and fill with cold water. Bring to boil and remove from heat and cover for 10-12 minutes..
- Let eggs cool and peel and dice them..
- Mix well with all other ingredients.
The classic egg salad recipe that can be eaten plain with a fork, turned into a delicious sandwich or My avocado egg salad recipe is such a reader favorite but I thought I'd simplify things even further. Obviously your egg salad has been missing bacon and Sriracha. Obviously it's been missing bacon and Sriracha. Tasty egg salad and egg salad sandwich recipes that are both delicious and nutritious. Egg Salad makes a delicious and nutritious lunch or a lovely, light dinner.