Chunky Egg Salad. Serve this Chunky Egg Salad recipe with these similar cold dishes that would work well for potlucks or Serve on it's own, over fresh salad, or on crackers or toast. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Add the eggs to the mayonnaise mixture and gently mix them together.
It is packed with nutrition and makes for a flavorful, wholesome meal. Gourmet flavors like fresh tarragon and minced shallot elevate this egg salad You can chop the eggs up as finely or as chunky as you want for your salad! Cut eggs into big pieces; add rest of ingredients; chill. You can cook Chunky Egg Salad using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chunky Egg Salad
- You need 12 of hard boiled eggs; peeled, medium dice (see my recipe, "Hard Boiled Eggs").
- It’s 1/2 C of mayo.
- You need 1 of large pinch kosher salt and black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of shallot; minced.
Egg salad with last for several days when stored in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. I have always added mustard to my egg salad. I like it chunky but my husband. Go classic, creamy, chunky, or hold the mayo.
Chunky Egg Salad instructions
- Combine mayo, shallots, salt, and pepper together in a mixing bowl. Whisk. Fold in eggs..
- Variations; Celery, mustard, bacon, red or yellow onions, cayenne, parsely, cilantro, scallions, leeks, ramps, chives, basil, oregano, marjoram, jalapeño, bell peppers, vinegar, corn, garlic, paprika, smoked paprika, crushed pepper flakes, dried sriracha, capers, tarragon, dill, asparagus, avocado, poblano, celery salt, chervil, sour cream, watercress, spinach, lemon, mint, curry, chiles, green beans, poppy seeds, diced pickles, pickle relish, pickle juice, mustard seed, cajun seasoning,.
Check out the many ways to turn eggs into tasty This classic egg salad with chopped gherkins works well on sandwiches, crackers, in a lettuce cup, or in a. This salad combines two beloved dishes — egg salad and potato salad — to create one creamy Serve with a bunless burger or grilled chicken for a tasty summer meal. I go for egg salad when I want the simple, unchallenging comfort of nursery food. Unless of course I'm feeling a little reckless, in which case out comes the curry powder. But I'm getting ahead of myself.