Breakfast Egg Cups. This Breakfast Egg Cups Recipe is the perfect breakfast on-the-go. Make them ahead of time, refrigerate or freeze them, and then heat them in the microwave when you are ready to eat. Best of all, so easy make-ahead breakfast for on the go.
These easy baked egg cups are a low carb & protein packed breakfast recipe. These Breakfast Egg Cups from Delish.com are perfect for those busy mornings. Replay "Breakfast Egg Cups Are The Greatest Way To Serve A Crowd". You can have Breakfast Egg Cups using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Egg Cups
- You need 10 of eggs.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded breakfast fiesta cheese.
- Prepare of Sprinkle imitation bacon bits.
- It’s of Butter cooking spray.
- Prepare of Cheese for topping.
Make these Breakfast Egg Cups with just a muffin tin, eggs and any vegetables or meat – prep a batch in advance for meal prepping and grab-and-go breakfast! Simple breakfast recipes are my favorite!! We especially love these recipes if they are ones we can make. These healthy egg muffin cups are filled with veggies, toasty warm, filled with protein, and can be made in advance!
Breakfast Egg Cups step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and whisk until mixture is fully combined…….
- Pour mixture into a muffin pan that has been sprayed with butter cooking spray…….
- Top off each egg cup with any leftover shredded cheese…….
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 20 minutes or until eggs are set……
- Let eggs rest in muffin tin for 10 minutes, then remove and place on a serving platter……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Sounds like the perfect breakfast to me. Oh yea, and they taste good 😉. Best of all, they are packed with protein and so convenient for busy mornings, weekend or holiday brunch! Breakfast Egg Cups: Delicious Egg Cups for Breakfast or BrunchYou can add anything to these cups, any vegetables, any meat or cheese. Just take a look at what do you have in the fridge.