Corned Beef Hash with Eggs Over Easy. My Corned Beef Hash With Eggs Over Easy Brunch / Breakfast Special Is The Perfect Way To Start Your Day!!! Ingredients needed One can corned beef One medium. Poem: Corned Beef Hash And Two Eggs Over Easy, Coffee poem by Ernest Hilbert.
While the corned beef hash is cooking, crack an egg into a cup and carefully slide it into the hot poaching liquid. Quickly repeat with all the eggs. Divide the hash among plates and top with the poached eggs. You can have Corned Beef Hash with Eggs Over Easy using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corned Beef Hash with Eggs Over Easy
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked minced corn beef.
- You need 1/2 of medium red onion diced.
- You need 1 of medium clove garlic crushed or minced fine.
- It’s Pinch of dried thyme.
- You need Pinch of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Eggs over easy.
- You need 1 of medium potato cut into small dice.
For a hash with plenty of crisp texture, cook it over moderately high heat scraping and folding in the browned bits from the bottom of the pan as it cooks. Those plates and corned beef hash make me crazy nostalgic. Canned meat is really not my favorite but it reminds me of my Dad's cooking. Butter fried, chipped, Isaly's ham, and swiss cheese sandwiches too.
Corned Beef Hash with Eggs Over Easy instructions
- Place diced potato into a saucepan of cold water, bring to boil and simmer until almost done, drain and set aside. Remove as much as the fat as you can from the cooked corn beef, and chop fine.
- Melt butter in skillet, add diced onion and cook until translucent, add crushed garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Add spices, reserved corn beef, and potato, stir to combine.
- Flatten out in skillet and continue to cook over medium heat until crust starts to form, turn and repeat, plate and serve with eggs.
Corned beef hash with eggs is a country breakfast favorite but also hearty enough for a dinner meal. You can prepare the eggs in another pan during these steps. For the corned beef hash, place the potatoes into a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to the boil and simmer until just tender. Add the potatoes and fry for a further minute.