Steak, Onions, and Eggs. Steak and eggs is a dish prepared with beefsteak and eggs as primary ingredients. It is most typically served as a breakfast or brunch food, but may be consumed at any mealtime, such as for dinner in the evening. Pan-fried potatoes and onions are topped with eggs, cherry tomato halves, and sliced steak for a hearty breakfast–or dinner!
Great burritos start with the largest flour tortilla you can find. Steak tartar with egg yolk, red onion, capers, spicy sauce, sea salt, pepper and olive oil. Steak tartare with egg yolk, onions and pickles. You can cook Steak, Onions, and Eggs using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak, Onions, and Eggs
- It’s of Steak.
- Prepare 1 pound of leftover bottom round steak see my recipe.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- It’s 1-1/2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- It’s To taste of seasoned salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need As needed of water to steam the whites.
Spicy Chicken steak with hollandaise sauce. Onions, mushrooms, eggs, and tortillas… checkity-check! Start this party off right by chopping up half of a yellow onion. Then trim, quarter or eighth if Add the steak in with the eggs and top all with two slices of pepper jack cheese.
Steak, Onions, and Eggs step by step
- Melt the butter in a skillet. When butter melts, turn down heat and add the eggs. Add seasonings, when the bottom of whites turn white add water to steam the tops of the whites and cover..
- When just the white are done remove to a plate. Melt the butter. Slice the steaks. Dice the onions.
- When butter is melted add the onion and season. When the onions turn translucent add the steak and beef broth. Let the liquids reduce. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
I really like the subtle heat this cheese gives to the whole thing, but. In this Steak and Eggs from Best New Chef Kevin Tien of Himitsu in Washington, D. C., a dozen fried quail eggs are a rich and playful pairing for. Crack eggs into skillet, being careful not to break yolk. Slice steaks thinly across grain; arrange over rice.