丝瓜炒蛋 Stir-fried Luffa with Egg. 丝瓜炒鸡蛋 (Si Gua Chao Ji Dan). A traditional Chinese stir fry recipe using the fresh loofah and egg during hot summer. The fresh loofah gives soft and tender yet a bit crunchy texture.
There's just something about those silky scrambled eggs, scallions, and tender shrimp that makes it a must-order. There is a great little Cantonese restaurant. When's the last time you saw stir-fried luffa gourds hanging out with red, green, and yellow curries in the entree section? You can have 丝瓜炒蛋 Stir-fried Luffa with Egg using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 丝瓜炒蛋 Stir-fried Luffa with Egg
- You need of 丝瓜 Luffa (1).
- It’s of 鸡蛋 Egg (2).
- Prepare of 蒜米 Minced garlic.
- You need of 酱清 Light soy sauce.
Top Tips for Stir-fried Tomato and Egg. Some people like to add cornstarch or sesame oil to the eggs as well. It would be common to add a pinch of MSG to the tomatoes or eggs while cooking, but if you don't want to do that and still. Yes, I just started an Insta account for CBB too!
丝瓜炒蛋 Stir-fried Luffa with Egg instructions
- 切除丝瓜的外皮和种子 Peel the luffa, and remove the seeds.
- 把丝瓜切细条 Cut luffa into thin slices.
- 热油爆香一汤匙蒜米 Heat the oil with 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- 加入丝瓜翻炒 Add luffa and stir-fry.
- 加入鸡蛋，一汤匙酱清。翻炒，盖锅焖3分钟 Add the eggs, 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce. Stir-fry and simmer with lid for 3mins.
Add the bittergourd and fry until soft and translucent. Push the bittergourd to one side and crack in the eggs. Peel the loofah skin especially the hard ridges using a fruit peeler. This bittergourd with egg (苦瓜炒蛋) is a classic local home-cooked Chinese home-style dish where fermented black beans and eggs are stir-fried with the bitter gourd slices. Bittergourd with Egg Stir Fry (苦瓜炒蛋). recipe: www.noobcook.com/steamed-chicken-herbal-soup/.