Clemson Fried Deviled Eggs. Fried Deviled Eggs from Delish.com are the ultimate party appetizer. We used to think Deviled Eggs were perfect. and then we deep fried them, and now they're even better. We went with our classic flavoring for this version, but they could easily be spiced up with other flavorings or garnishes.
We coated the egg whites in a panko mixture and then fried them. The result is a delicious crunchy twist on classic deviled eggs, and is always a crowd pleaser! Just in time for the holidays we have a really yummy mix it up. You can have Clemson Fried Deviled Eggs using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Clemson Fried Deviled Eggs
- Prepare 12 of large hard boiled eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mayo.
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet smoked paprika.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sweet relish.
- You need 1/4 cup of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 2 cups of panko bread crumbs.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 4 of beaten eggs lightly salted.
- It’s to taste of SnP.
- You need of Presentation.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- Prepare of Parsley.
These deep fried devilled eggs bring back many memories from childhood. That's what food is meant to do …right? Add the eggs to a large saucepan filled with cold water. Peel the eggs and slice lengthwise.
Clemson Fried Deviled Eggs instructions
- Boil eggs and cut in half..
- Put all yolks in bowl with all ingredients and mix until smooth..
- Take eggs whites place in flour, dredge in beaten egg, then cover in panko bread crumbs.
- Fry for 2-3 minutes, let sit on paper towel to cool..
- Add smooth egg yolk mixture to eat egg. Serve and enjoy!.
Coat the cooked egg white in flour, eggs, and panko bread crumbs. Carefully place eggs into the hot oil. Deep Fried Deviled Eggs Shrimp Deviled Eggs Sriracha Deviled Eggs Bacon Deviled Eggs Fried Boiled Eggs Recipe Monte Cristo Sandwich Perfect Dill Pickle Deviled Eggs – Spend With Pennies. Deviled Eggs are the perfect addition to any party or gathering and a staple at our ham dinners! Deviled Egg Ingredients Toppings: For classic deviled eggs, I typically top mine with just a little sprinkle of smoked paprika and Last year, I garnished my eggs with French's Crispy fried onion topping for extra flavor and a nice crunch, and it was delicious!