Scrambled Duck Eggs with Spinach #KidsFriendly. Tasty spinach and eggs scramble makes a wonderful keto breakfast. With lots of fresh spinach, onions, and Parmesan, it's incredibly flavorful! This scramble may not look like much, but it's delicious.
If using frozen spinach, just thaw the frozen spinach under warm running water or in the microwave oven, and drain it very well. Trio Egg Flavored Spinach and fried Anchovies. Spinach with salted duck and century eggs. You can have Scrambled Duck Eggs with Spinach #KidsFriendly using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Scrambled Duck Eggs with Spinach #KidsFriendly
- Prepare 5 of duck eggs (or you can use big chicken eggs).
- You need 1 1/2 cups of spinach, washed and patted dry.
- Prepare 1 of garlic, finely minced.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of freshly cracked blackpepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
The Best Scrambled Eggs Spinach Recipes on Yummly Scrambled Eggs And Potatoes, Scrambled Eggs With Salmon, Vegetarian Breakfast Quesadillas With Scrambled Eggs, Spinach And Black Beans. Spicy scrambled egg with spinach wrap for breakfast – stunning and tasty. Desserts Vegetarian Fish Eggs Chicken Seafood Beef Pork Sauce Salads Lamb Duck Rabbit Burgers Pizza Breakfast Put scrambled eggs on the naan bread, fill half of it. top with the yogurt.
Scrambled Duck Eggs with Spinach #KidsFriendly step by step
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add garlic and onion and stir occasionally until fragrant..
- Add the spinach and stir until the leaves wilt..
- Crack the eggs and put them inside the pan. Stir until the eggs are set..
Whisk eggs in a small bowl; season with salt and pepper and set aside. Heat oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium. They're a great source of energy in the morning and keep you full for a good chunk of the day. If you need to up the fat content, you can add some ranch to these – it's fantastic. Turn simple scrambled eggs into a lunch with Bill Granger's spinach and ham twist.