Quinoa egg muffins. Quinoa egg muffins are super simple to make with just a few ingredients. This breakfast muffin recipe is full of protein and customizable to suit your tastes. It's gluten-free, freezer-friendly and perfect for.
Packed with protein these homemade breakfast muffins are juicy and flavorful! Healthy Egg Muffins with fluffy eggs, vegetables and cheese. Make ahead and freezer friendly breakfast Healthy breakfast egg muffins are easy, low carb and are packed protein and veggies. You can cook Quinoa egg muffins using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quinoa egg muffins
- Prepare 3/4 cup of quinoa, cooked.
- It’s 1/2 cup of spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
These may just be my new favorite thing to have in the house for a quick breakfast or snack. Although similar to the egg muffins and mini quiches I have posted in the past. It's one of the only plant-sources that yields 'complete' proteins – normally that accolade is reserved only for animal-products. I asked on Instagram stories yesterday what kinds of recipes you.
Quinoa egg muffins instructions
- Cook onion for 5 minutes until translucent, add spinach and cook it for another few minutes until the spinach has barely witted..
- In a big bowl, add cooked quinoa, cooked spinach and onion, eggs, cheese, oregano or thyme, garlic powder, salt and pepper and mix to combine..
- Preheat the oven at 350°F and grease the muffin pans. Pour the mixture and fill half of the muffin tins. Place the pan in oven and bake for 20 minutes..
Skip the drive-thru egg muffins and make these healthy, freezer friendly, Cheesy Zucchini Quinoa Egg Muffins! Full of protein and carbs they're the perfect way to start the day! These Quinoa Egg Muffins are great for meal prep. Prepare over the weekend, then heat and eat for a nutritious breakfast on busy mornings. Quinoa Edamame Egg Muffins. chevron_left PREV: Ask the Dietitian: Should You.