Egg Misua Noodles Soup. This is very easy recipe guys at murang mura pa. This is also a very healthy recipe no oil added at hindi ginisa para mas less ang fats. Stir in misua noodles and then lower the heat to simmer.
It is a thin wheat noodle that takes around five minutes to cook. Cook the misua longer and the starch will thicken the soup while the. Here, we're making our udon noodle soup with white miso—a Japanese fermented soybean paste perfect for highlighting delicate flavors. You can have Egg Misua Noodles Soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg Misua Noodles Soup
- Prepare 150 gr of misua noodles.
- You need 150 gr of boneless chicken meat, diced, boiled, set aside the chicken broth, strained the broth.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 100 gr of baby bok choy, halved, washed.
- It’s 1 of carrot, julienned.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- Prepare 1 of lt chicken broth.
- You need 2 stalks of green onions, diagonally cut.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
We're finishing each bowl with a soft-boiled egg, whose creamy, rich yolk is perfect for stirring into the broth. This healthy soup is topped with a poached egg and a dash of Sriracha hot sauce for a little kick. Misua or Chinese vermicelli are thin salted noodles made from wheat flour and eggs. If reheating, add additional water or broth to loosen consistency and adjust seasonings.
Egg Misua Noodles Soup instructions
- Heat the vegetable oil. Sauté garlic until fragrant..
- Add chicken meat and chicken stock. Season with salt, white pepper powder, and mushroom bouillon. Cook until boiling..
- Add carrot dan baby bok choy. Keep cooking until the vegetables are half cooked..
- Add misua noodles. Continue cooking until misua is soft (more or less 2-3 minutes)..
- Lower the heat. Stir the broth, in a slow stream pour in eggs. Check the taste..
- Add sesame oil and green onions right before it’s removed from the heat. Serve warm. Yum! 😋.
Misua with patola and ground pork is delicious on its own but also makes a great side dish. Garlic, ginger, and egg noodles come together to make this egg noodle soup. Simply Asia® Lo Mein Noodles and. Try this tasty spinach egg Miracle Noodle soup that cooks up in less than ten minutes. It was like an egg drop soup full of noodles.