Cheesy hash brown skillet with sunny side up eggs and sausage gravy. Cheesy bacon-sausage-egg-hash brown skillet is a scrumptious, easy breakfast dish loaded with bacon, sausage, hash browns, cheese, and eggs! Stir remaining garlic powder, eggs, and milk together in a bowl; season with salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture over the Cheddar cheese-covered.
A quick Yelp search informed us there were approximately two restaurants in a. Load it up with cheese and sausage! These Sausage Hash Browns are crispy, cheesy and utterly irresistible – everyone will be fighting over them! You can have Cheesy hash brown skillet with sunny side up eggs and sausage gravy using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy hash brown skillet with sunny side up eggs and sausage gravy
- It’s 4 of potatoes, washed and grated into hash browns.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 2 cups of homemade sausage gravy (see my recipe).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of oil.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder, garlic powder, soul seasoning and adobo.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
With the addition of sausage and cheese, the shredded potato doesn't hold together as well so I add an egg and a wee bit of flour to bind the. Enjoy this easy hash brown skillet anytime of the day. Sweeten up your day with these favorite brownie recipes. Easy Biscuits and Gravy for Two.
Cheesy hash brown skillet with sunny side up eggs and sausage gravy step by step
- Place oil in a large skillet on medium heat and place potatoes in and flatten with a spatula. Season it and leave it alone for 8 minutes. Flip and cook another 5 minutes..
- Using a fork make four wells in the hash browns and crack an egg in each one. Cover and reduce heat to low for 6-8 minutes until whites are set. Remove from pan and top with warm sausage gravy and shredded cheese.
- You can also top with green onions, mushrooms, red pepper flakes, hot sauce etc..
Sausage hash brown casserole is one of those dishes that can be served for breakfast, lunch, brunch or dinner…kinda It's loaded with cheesy goodness, hash browns, sausage, onions, peppers, and eggs. In a large skillet cook sausage until browned. Place the sausage on paper towels to drain. CHEESY GNOCCHI AND SAUSAGE SKILLET — Tender gnocchi pasta with Italian sausage and cheese cooks up in one skillet for a quick and easy meal! I just love those little pillows of pasta!