Individual egg bake. Individual Baked Eggs surrounded by a strip of bacon, and topped with a square of cheese. Baked in individual ramekins, these personal portions of baked eggs are a brilliant weekend breakfast. View top rated Individual egg bakes recipes with ratings and reviews.
The yolk will still be runny. Sprinkle the fresh basil over the top of the ramekin, season with salt and pepper and serve with thin slices of bread. Don't let the word "bake" throw you off. You can have Individual egg bake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Individual egg bake
- Prepare 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 4 oz of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh thyme leaves.
- Prepare of Red chilli flakes, optional.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 cups of baby spinach.
- It’s 2 tbsp of freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s to taste of Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper.
This recipe is actually pretty fast, and it's actually better for busy people than scrambled or fried eggs. Breakfast, lunch OR dinner, these tasty individual baked egg pots make a fab feed for fussy little toddlers. Or make them for older kids as a nutritious after school snack. Love hard boiled eggs, but hate the cleanup?
Individual egg bake step by step
- Saute mushrooms, garlic, fresh thyme leaves, red chilli flakes together in butter..
- Add spinach, cook until wilted, 2-3 minutes approx..
- Coat a ramekin with cooking spray, add the sauted mix..
- Add two eggs on top, fresh cream and parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper. Preheat the oven at 400°F and bake for 10-12 minutes..
Learn how to bake eggs in the oven and you're on You can eat it at home or on the go, hot or cold. Ya really can't go wrong with learning how to bake eggs. Give this easy Egg Bake Recipe a go. Or is it an oven omelette recipe? Or just a fancy-pants egg casserole?