Egg Tortilla. Super delicious and so easy – they take just minutes. The egg is cooked in a bit of butter then topped with a tortilla and covered with a pinch of cheese. This tortilla egg wrap can power you through a busy morning or quick lunch break. (Tom McCorkle for The Washington Post/Food styling by Lisa Cherkasky for The Washington Post).
Egg Tortilla Wrap Recipe Video: Quick tortilla wrap recipe for breakfast or evening snack. Also ideal for kid's lunch box. This egg tortilla roll is super easy to do, you can even make it with chapati. You can cook Egg Tortilla using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egg Tortilla
- You need 4 of eggs beaten.
- It’s 4 slices of cooked ham chopped.
- Prepare 2 of bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese grated.
- You need 1/4 cup of spring onions chopped.
- Prepare 2 of tortillas.
- You need 4 tablespoons of ketchup.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Egg on a Tortilla is perhaps one of the most fun things I make for myself in the mornings. I'm not sure why I find it so thrilling that I can fry an egg on a tortilla. maybe it's flipping it perfectly every time or. They always want eggs and tortillas. In fact, the only time I make plain scrambled eggs is when I am out of corn tortillas.
Egg Tortilla instructions
- Beat egg and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Cook ham and set aside..
- In a nonstick pan pour half of the egg and put half of the toppings ham, bell pepper, spring onions and cheese..
- Spread ketchup on tortilla and top it on the egg. Flip it so the tortilla will be at the bottom..
- Remove from the pan after one minute. Fold it in half exposing the tortilla outside and slice. Cook the other half of the mixture. Enjoy!.
It's a very simple recipe but it's very good. One of the most classic and popular of all Spanish dishes, the egg and potato tortilla is, simply, iconic. It was, fittingly, the first dish I learned to make when I moved to Spain. Think of this as a pie that uses flour tortillas in place of pastry. Scatter over the ham, crack in the eggs – sprinkling the yolks with a little salt – and then spread about a third of the cheese on top.