Easy Avocado Chicken Salad. Had the chicken salad on some thin wheat bread. I would change a couple things. I would say the best mixture would be one avocado per pound of chicken.
It is a protein packed salad so it's perfect for work lunch or meal prep and the lemon keeps it fresh and. Quick & Easy Avocado Chicken Salad Recipe Summer Salad Long time no see! You can have Easy Avocado Chicken Salad using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Avocado Chicken Salad
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken, chopped (I used rotisserie).
- You need 1 of large hass avocado.
- You need 1/4 cup of nonfat Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of each of salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of lime juice (or more to taste).
- Prepare to taste of cilantro.
This quick and easy chicken salad is made with the breast meat of a Rotisserie chicken, avocado, fresh tomatoes, basil and lemon juice. Made with just a few ingredients, and it's also low-carb, gluten-free and Keto. Take chicken salad to a new level with the addition of avocado. This naturally creamy chicken and avocado salad is healthy and contains no mayo or sour cream.<br />.
Easy Avocado Chicken Salad instructions
- Mash the avocado to a creamy consistency. Add all other ingredients except for chicken and mix well..
- Fold chicken into avocado mixture..
Served on top on Fat Head keto-friendly bread (recipe below), this might just become your most. Avocado chicken salad with avocado, chopped cooked chicken, apple, celery, and onion. The unexpected ingredient in this chicken salad is chopped apple. Apple brings sweetness, tartness, and crunch to the chicken salad, helping to round out the flavors. AVOCADO CHICKEN SALAD skips the heavy dressing in favor of creamy, dreamy avocados!