Simple Cranberry Chicken Salad. This simple and tasty Cranberry Chicken Salad is a great fridge staple for a quick, protein-filled snack or sandwich filling. It's also perfect for picnics and potlucks! Chicken salad can be made a million different ways, but this is my classic, the one I come back to again and again.
I chopped up the chicken and opted to used celery in place of the green onions. Talk about lunch in a flash! A flavorful Vegan Chicken Salad with chickpeas, cranberries and walnuts tossed with a creamy vegan dressing is a quick + healthy wrap or sandwich filler! You can cook Simple Cranberry Chicken Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Cranberry Chicken Salad
- You need 2 of small boneless skinless chicken breasts – fully cooked,chopped.
- Prepare 2 of hardboiled eggs – chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of small onion – finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of dried cranberries.
- You need 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbs of dijon mustard.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
No wonder they are loved by so many. And this Cranberry Walnut Vegan 'Chicken' Salad is another terrific use of this versatile bean! This cranberry chicken salad recipe is filled with sweet cranberries, crunchy celery and pine nuts. Serve cold as a sandwich or on apple slices or lettuce.
Simple Cranberry Chicken Salad step by step
- Place chicken, onion, cranberries, mayonnaise, and dijon in a medium bowl. Stir to combine until well blended. Taste. Add salt and pepper if desired..
- Gently fold in chopped hard boiled eggs. Cover. Refrigerate at least one hour before serving. Enjoy!.
- Note: I chopped my chicken down to a little bigger than 1/4 inch pieces, and my onion to about 1/8 inch pieces. Eggs were about the same size as the chicken..
To cook the chicken for cranberry chicken salad, I usually top the chicken breasts with olive oil and salt & pepper and cover the pan with foil. This festive Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad would be a perfect addition to any holiday celebration. A festive way to use up leftover chicken! This post may include affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more information.