Easy Chicken, broccoli & rice Casserole. Perfect for anytime you're craving some restaurant-style chicken and broccoli! Fresh broccoli and tender chunks of chicken breast are combined with a creamy sauce flavored with Parmesan cheese and basil, then mixed with All Reviews for Easy Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo. Chicken and broccoli is a quick and delicious way to feed everyone on a weeknight.
Make the base: Start by sautéing onion, celery, carrot and chopped broccoli stalks until soft and fragrant then add garlic and seasoning. We answer all of your questions about how to make this easy and delicious recipe for dinner. We can't get enough of this cheesy rice bake stuffed with chicken, broccoli, and cheddar. You can have Easy Chicken, broccoli & rice Casserole using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken, broccoli & rice Casserole
- Prepare 2 of chicken breast (or what u like, canned white meat if u must).
- It’s 1 cup of instant white rice(precook) or 1 bag ready rice (90 sec.).
- You need 1 bag of brocc.florets *substi: (French cut green beans *drain).
- You need 1/2 cup of mayo or 2 tbs (op) sour cream if u no like mayo 😕.
- It’s 2 cans of low fat cream o chicken.
- Prepare 2 cans of low fat cream o mushroom subst:cream of potato.
- You need 1 of small sweet onion (diced & par – cook).
- It’s 1 tbs of CCL.
- Prepare of Spray Pam.
- It’s 1 of large or jumbo egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
Frozen broccoli provides a simple addition to this impossibly easy chicken pie – a cheesy flavorful dinner! This simple recipe is great if you are busy but still want homemade Chinese! This quick and easy chicken recipe is a snap to prepare and bake. Serve this chicken and broccoli casserole with hot cooked noodles or rice and a tossed salad or fresh sliced tomatoes.
Easy Chicken, broccoli & rice Casserole instructions
- Precook chic chic until it shreds easily add a knorr bouillon cube while it cooks if u have it for Flava👅 when done shred set aside.
- Precook rice – set aside.
- Precook broccoli & onion set aside.
- In a large bowl mix mayo,cream soups,Ccl(country crock light), season to taste (I personally use Greek seasoning, kosher salt, & black pepper).
- Now add to mixture broccoli,onion, rice, shredded chicken fold in real good.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Ok now to mixture add cheese – mix.
- Now whisk egg on the side in a small bowl (one – two eggs depends on size of egg) one -two eggs per casserole, after u are done add to other ingredients blend well.
- Grease pan w/ Pam (cooking spray) or butter CCL.
- Add the bowl of ingredients to greases pan put in oven cook for approx 30-45 min (based on your oven) watch for sides to pull from pan & center done (egg is in it that's the main thing your awaiting to finish).
- You can add more cheese or mix it up how u want maybe even add a ritz topping, crispy onion topping or seasoned panko topping The MAIN thing is "Make it your OWN" good eating my friends 🍴.
This easy recipe only requires a few simple ingredients to make. All you need is cooked chicken Broccoli is an excellent low-carb vegetable to add to your keto diet. This chicken broccoli rice casserole is an easy and delicious recipe that's topped with a cheesy and This chicken broccoli casserole is a staple dish at our house! During the week, I love to make. Easy Chicken and Broccoli is great for any night.