Chicken & Black Bean Quesadillas. The chicken (Gallus gallus domesticus) is a type of domesticated fowl, a subspecies of the red junglefowl (Gallus gallus). Chickens are one of the most common and widespread domestic animals. Перевод слова chicken, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. chicken [ˈtʃɪkɪn]Существительное. chicken / chickens. A chicken (Gallus gallus domesticus) is a kind of domesticated bird.
Most breeds of chickens can fly for a short distance. Some sleep in trees if there are trees around. (Received Pronunciation, General American) enPR: chĭk'ĭn, IPA(key): /ˈt͡ʃɪkɪn/. From Middle English chiken (also as chike > English chick), from Old English ċicen, ċycen ("chicken"), of uncertain origin. Войти. You can cook Chicken & Black Bean Quesadillas using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken & Black Bean Quesadillas
- It’s 4 (10 inch) of flour tortillas.
- It’s 1 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbs of melted butter – divided.
- You need 2 cups of cooked chicken breast – 1/4 inch cubes.
- It’s 1 (14.5 oz) of can black beans – drained & rinsed.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of cumin.
- You need 2 cups of shredded Cheddar Jack cheese.
- Prepare 4 slices of American cheese.
- You need of For the quesadilla sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tbs of chunky salsa (any heat).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cayenne (optional).
The chicken (Gallus gallus) is one of humankind's most common and wide-spread domestic animals. The chicken is believed to be descended from the wild Indian and south-east Asian red junglefowl (also Gallus gallus). Chicken definition is – the common domestic fowl (Gallus gallus) especially when young; also : its flesh used as food. How to use chicken in a sentence.
Chicken & Black Bean Quesadillas step by step
- Mix all ingredients for the quesadilla sauce in a small bowl. Set aside..
- Heat a large (12") skillet over medium heat. Add oil, chicken, and black beans. Sprinkle with 1/8 tsp each cumin and chili powder. Stir to combine. Cook until heated through stirring frequently. About 5 minutes. Set chicken mixture aside. Wipe skillet clean. Return to heat..
- Brush one side of one flour tortilla with 1/4 of the melted butter. Place in skillet buttered side down..
- Sprinkle half cup of shredded cheese over one half of the tortilla. Tear one slice American cheese into pieces, scatter over shredded cheese..
- Top cheese with 1/4 of the chicken mixture. Spread 1/4 of the quesadilla sauce on the other half of the tortilla..
- Cook open-faced until cheese is mostly melted. Carefully fold sauce half of tortilla over chicken/cheese half. Press together with spatula. Continue cooking 2 minutes..
- Carefully flip quesadilla. Cook 2 minutes more on second side. Repeat process with remaining quesadillas..
- Keep finished quesadillas warm while cooking the others by placing on a cookie sheet in a 200°F oven. Cut and serve alone or with additional toppings..
The chicken is a type of domesticated fowl, a subspecies of the red junglefowl. Chicken definition, a domestic fowl, Gallus domesticus, descended from various jungle fowl, especially the red jungle fowl, and developed in a number of breeds for its flesh, eggs, and feathers. Female Chickens are called Hens; males are called "Roosters" or "Cocks." A castrated male is Young males are called "cockerels." A chicken raised for just meat, as opposed to also eggs, is called. chicken. Dealers started calling kilos "birds" which then evolved into "chicken." Find images of Chicken Wings. Free for commercial use No attribution required High quality images.