Simple Chicken Ramen. Easy homemade chicken ramen, with a flavorful broth, roasted chicken, fresh veggies, lots of noodles, and a soft cooked egg. How to Make Weeknight Chicken Ramen. Great ramen without the seasoning packet. (Here are the Simply team's favorites!) Even better, if you regularly make your own chicken stock.
A flavorful broth with chicken and Super good taste from a simple "fake" ramen recipe. The taste is really not far from legit, so. I like to use chicken bone broth to make this Simple Shiitake Mushroom Chicken Ramen that I think you'll love. You can have Simple Chicken Ramen using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Chicken Ramen
- It’s 1 pack of chicken-flavored Ramen noodles.
- Prepare 1 stalk of green onions.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce for broth.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce for chicken.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need Dash of red pepper.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- It’s 1/4 lb of chicken breast sliced into strips (or deli meat).
- You need 3 slices of thick deli meat (optional).
- You need 1 of egg boiled or soft boiled (optional).
Jump to Recipe. simple chicken ramen. Warm up a chilly evening with this healthy chicken-and-vegetable ramen noodle bowl recipe. For a little spice, top with hot sauce, such as Sriracha. Look for dried curly Chinese-style noodles near other.
Simple Chicken Ramen instructions
- Mix together the garlic, soy sauce, black pepper, red pepper, and half of the ramen seasoning packet in a small bowl or measuring cup. Set aside..
- Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Grease a pan with choice oil and fry chicken until done, add soy sauce, and fry for more 1 minute. Set chicken aside..
- (Optional) Separately boil an egg and set aside..
- Add 2 cups of water to a pot, mix in seasoning mixture from step 1, and bring to a boil..
- Add ramen noodles and chicken. Cook for 3 minutes. You may need to break up the noodles with a fork while it cooks..
- Transfer ramen, chicken, and broth to a bowl. Garnish with green onion and egg. Enjoy immediately..
These easy ramen noodle recipes are perfect for the budget-conscious college student. Ramen noodles should classify as required eating while you're in college, especially when you use them in. Check out our simple ramen recipe with chargrilled chicken, crunchy vegetables and noodles. Meanwhile, put the chicken breasts between two pieces of clingfilm and gently tap with a rolling pin. A popular soup that's actually good for you!