Andhra Chicken fry< another simple one>. Andhra chicken fry recipe, a easy dry chicken recipe in andhra restaurant style known as kodi Andhra chicken fry – Andhra restaurant style delicious, hot & spicy chicken stir fry recipe. There are so many ways a chicken fry is made but this one is the simplest made with basic ingredients. Spicy Andhra Style Chicken fry with caramelized onions, green chillies and curry leave.
Mix and cook until everything comes together and chicken is slightly roasted. Andhra Chicken Fry recipe is another chicken dish from the South Indian cuisine. Kodi means chicken and vepudu means fry and hence the other name for andhra chicken fry recipe is kodi vepudu. You can have Andhra Chicken fry< another simple one> using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Andhra Chicken fry< another simple one>
- It’s 4 of chicken breast, cut into medium to small pieces.
- It’s 2 of medium size onions, sliced finely.
- It’s 2-3 of green chillies, according to ur spice level.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 springs of Of curry leaves.
- Prepare of marination:.
- You need 1 of lime juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red chili powder: depending upon ur spice level, less/more.
- You need 2 tbsp of garam masala powder, store bought.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need of Salt.
The spices are first dry roasted and then ground with other ingredients. Andhra chicken fry is a spicy chicken fry recipe with all the dry spices available at home and is done in a typical south Chicken can be stir fried in various ways but this andhra chicken fry is definitely close to me because of its spicy Chicken Dishes receipe seems to be simple and will try to make it. Andhra style chicken fry is a popular chicken dish made in Andhra style. You can also learn how to bring this Andhra dish right into your kitchen and how to make it with our simple recipe guide.
Andhra Chicken fry< another simple one> instructions
- Marinate the chicken with the above mentioned marination section spices for about 1-2hrs..
- In a pan, heat oil on medium heat, fry the onions with split green chilies until slightly golden brown. Add ginger garlic paste and dry for another 2 mins..
- Add the marinated chicken to the pan and mix well on high heat..
- Keep cooking and mixing once a 5 mins until the water is evaporated for the chicken.
- Once the chicken is well cooked an dthe onions are browned, add the curry leaves.
- Mix well and cook for another 2-3mins and turn off the heat..
- Bon appetite. Goes well with plain rice and slice of lime on the side. Or even as an appetizer..
Take out just the chicken pieces without gravy and fry till golden brown. Andhra chicken fry is a simple, spicy and delicious chicken fry recipe which is a popular menu in most of the Andhra Restaurants. Documents Similar To Andhra Chicken Fry – Recipe Book. Fragrant and impossibly moreish, this chicken stir fry packs a punch with the trinity of spices from the state of Andhra Pradesh Although it is stir fried, the recipe usually has three layers to it. Chicken is the first meat I have eaten as a child.