Easy Creamy Basil Pesto Alfredo Fettuccini with Chicken. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil until shimmery. Add chicken, onion, and garlic and saute Remove fettuccine alfredo from heat and stir in prepared basil pesto. Season with salt and pepper to taste and top with Parmesan and.
You can add leftover chicken, salmon or shrimp if you wish. While the fettuccini is cooking, put the alfredo sauce and pesto in a saucepan. This creamy fettuccine combines the best worlds of both alfredo sauce and fresh pesto into one fresh springtime pasta side dish! You can cook Easy Creamy Basil Pesto Alfredo Fettuccini with Chicken using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Creamy Basil Pesto Alfredo Fettuccini with Chicken
- It’s of Cooked Fettuccini (according to package directions).
- Prepare of Cooked Chicken (I grilled mine).
- It’s 8 oz of Alfredo Sauce (choose your favorite brand).
- Prepare 3-4 oz of Basil Pesto.
- It’s of Shaved Parmesan (for topping).
- Prepare of Fresh Chopped Parsley (optional).
- You need of Crushed Red Pepper (optional).
We're taking things one step further and throwing homemade alfredo sauce + pesto sauce together and then tossing it all with the. Serve chicken fettuccini alfredo with bread, salad and, perhaps, a nice pinot. This is a super quick and easy recipe that I make with leftover roasted or rotisserie chicken. Add Parmesan cheese; cook and stir until cheese is completely melted and sauce is thick and creamy.
Easy Creamy Basil Pesto Alfredo Fettuccini with Chicken step by step
- Mix Sauces in medium bowl until combined..
- Add Pasta and Chicken and toss all ingredients until pasta and chicken are coated..
- Heat in microwave for 3-4 mins (on 50% power so as not to overcook the already cooked pasta and chicken). Or heat in sauce pan on stove at low-medium heat, again…so as not to overcook..
- Top with optional parmesan, parsley, and crushed red pepper and ENJOY!!.
TIP: If desired, substitute Classico® Creamy Alfredo. Fettuccine Alfredo two ways: with cream and nutmeg, or with butter and Parmesan! Fettuccine Alfredo has been here ever since. Somewhere along the way, it morphed from a simple butter and Parmesan Alfredo sauce into a creamy version; how that happened. Add in your cooked fettuccine, chicken and broccoli, and a little of the pasta cooking water to thin out the pasta sauce to your desired.