Easy fried chicken. Drain the chicken on paper towels set on a wire rack. If desired, the cooked chicken can be kept warm in an oven set on low. This easy fried chicken is crispy and crunchy on the outside and moist and juicy on the inside.
Serve it while it's freshly cooked. This easy fried chicken recipe is adapted from the cookbook written by a respectable Chinese chef Mr. Pang Wah who was the executive chef of a top Chinese restaurant in Kuala Lumpur in the seventies. You can cook Easy fried chicken using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy fried chicken
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts sliced in half to make them thinner.
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
This easy recipe will give you crispy fried chicken in no time. The chicken is shaken in a bag to give an even coverage of the spicy coating. Fried chicken is a favorite family meal for many occasions. Make your own at home using a cut up fryer chicken (or a whole chicken broken down into parts) to enjoy fried chicken at its most flavorful.
Easy fried chicken step by step
- Fill a skillet with about 1/2 inch of oil and heat until the oil pops..
- Mix dry ingredients and place in a ziploc baggie..
- Beat eggs and start by dipping your chicken in flour egg then flour again and fry about 8 minutes per side until crispy golden brown..
Place wire rack on top of baking. Easy Crispy Fried Chicken: Seriously the best, easiest, crispiest fried chicken recipe I've ever encountered, this method of pan-frying chicken will not disappoint. With this classic fried chicken recipe, you can't go wrong – so go right and fry up some chicken The recipe is easy and quick tastes okay i added seasoned salt to give more flavor and i also used. This recipe is super easy, so it's great for first-time chicken fryers! As an Amazon affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.