BBQ Shredded Chicken Tortilla Snack. Build individual barbeque chicken tortilla pizzas for a kid-pleasing weeknight dinner or after-school snack. Little individual tortilla pizza with shredded chicken, honey BBQ sauce, onions, tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese. Shredded meat — beef, pork, or chicken — is one of the most versatile dinner elements you can imagine!
These Shredded Chicken Enchiladas are healthy and the best enchilada recipe! Flour tortillas tend to be less healthy, as they often contain refined flours and lard. Use Chicken and Mushroom Stroganoff ingredients to prepare this tortilla soup topped with homemade tortilla strips, avocado, cilantro, and lime wedges. You can have BBQ Shredded Chicken Tortilla Snack using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BBQ Shredded Chicken Tortilla Snack
- It’s 4 cups of tortilla chips (any flavor you like).
- Prepare 1/8 cup of balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
- It’s 2 of onions, sliced.
- You need 2 cups of shredded chicken.
- It’s 2 cups of bbq sauce (any flavor you like).
- It’s 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
This Crock Pot BBQ Chicken has come in handy a lot this week while I've been oven-less, but it's actually been my go-to dinner option for the past few summers. It's a great and simple dinner option any time of the year, but especially during the summer when the weather's too hot and humid for me to. The "secret sauce" of this shredded chicken recipe is the addition of pineapple juice. Not only does pineapple juice add sweetness (needed for Make your tacos with corn tortillas, warmed briefly in a dry skillet or in the microwave, and then top with any of the following: Finely shredded cabbage. chicken breast, tortilla, garlic, sesame oil, soy sauce, chili pepper.
BBQ Shredded Chicken Tortilla Snack step by step
- Place your balsamic vinaigrette dressing into a pan on low heat…..
- Place your sliced onions in pan with the dressing and heat until onions are tender……
- Meanwhile take your tortilla chips and arrange them on a large platter……set platter off to the side…….
- Take your shredded chicken and place into pan with the onions……stir gently…….
- Now place your bbq sauce all over chicken and onion mixture, heat until chicken is heated thru…….
- Turn off heat and place your shredded cheddar cheese all over bbq chicken……..
- Leave covered until cheese has melted…..
- Arrange shredded bbq chicken all over tortilla chips……serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
Tortilla Wraps with Bean Sauce Madeleine Cocina. Easy shredded chicken made in the crockpot or instant pot. One of the most simple, versatile and tasty Whenever we want to switch up the flavor a little, we make crockpot shredded BBQ chicken or Favorite ways to use crockpot shredded chicken: Tacos (I like to melt cheese on corn tortillas. Shred the chicken and return it to the pot with the juices. Serve immediately or divide the chicken up into equal portions and chill or freeze.