Chicken Quesadilla. For our chicken quesadillas, we use a combination of Monterey jack and cheddar. And, if you're craving beef, try our Ultimate Ground Beef Quesadilla. Zesty chicken and cooked peppers are a tasty delight when mixed with cheese and stuffed in a tortilla to create chicken quesadillas.
They are not only filled with cheese and chicken, but a delicious. These are loaded with two kinds of gooey melted cheese and a flavorful, fajita style chicken and sautéed pepper filling. Easy homemade recipe for Chicken Quesadilla. You can have Chicken Quesadilla using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Quesadilla
- Prepare strips of Chicken breast, cut into thin.
- It’s of Onion, minced.
- It’s 2 tsp of paprika powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare of Cream cheese.
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Flour tortilla.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Monterey Jack and cheddar, shredded.
Try out this quick and easy Chunky Chicken Quesadilla Recipe! Baked Chicken Quesadillas made in the oven so you can make multiple quesadillas at the same time! Stuffed with Mexican seasoned chicken and capsicum/bell peppers, plenty of gooey cheese. Chicken Quesadillas are absolutely a go-to recipe in our household, but while I've made them on my show (and have posted different variations of quesadillas here through the years), I just realized.
Chicken Quesadilla instructions
- Saute onion, then add the chicken breast. Seasoned with paprika, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder,l and oregano. You may add some chili powder if you want a little spicy..
- Saute until cooked. Turn off heat then add the cream cheese and mayonnaise. Adjust with salt and pepper to taste..
- Lightly grease the pan with butter then heat the flour tortilla. Fill half of the tortilla with the fillings, add shredded Monterrey Jack and cheddar then fold. Make sure not to put too much filling so that it will me manageable to fold the tortilla. Slightly brown both sides..
- Serve with sour cream or guacamole..
Quesadillas are a ridiculously uncomplicated dish: tortillas stuffed with cheese and whatever else your heart desires, pan fried until the interior is melted. This chicken quesadilla recipe stuffed with monterey jack and cheddar cheese is just the appetizer for a Cinco de Mayo party or any celebration coming up. These chicken quesadillas are a meal in one! Loaded with chicken and veggies and very filling (I couldn't finish mine). I made these for dinner with my leftover avocado mango salsa but these are also.