Zinger Burgers with Pineapple Smoothie and Chocolate Chip Cupcak. Learn how to make Chicken Zinger Burger at home, simple and easy recipe of Chicken Zinger Burger by Lively Cooking, Give a try at home and feedback us in. Crunchy Zinger Burger Original Recipe sirf ek baar dekhen or baar baar banayen. Sauce for Zinger Burger and Bihari Rolls
Zinger Burger with Fried, Chocolate Fudge Cake & a Drink – A fudge cake is a small chocolate pastry that contains fudge. Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting – Oh Sweet Basil. These easy chocolate chip cupcakes topped with a buttery cream cheese frosting are a decadent upgrade on a classic favorite, banana bread. You can have Zinger Burgers with Pineapple Smoothie and Chocolate Chip Cupcak using 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zinger Burgers with Pineapple Smoothie and Chocolate Chip Cupcak
- Prepare of (( MARINATION)).
- Prepare 2 of thinly cut Chicken fillets.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s of ((LIQUID PASTE)).
- It’s 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of corn flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chilled Milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbls of Hot Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chicken powder.
- Prepare of ((DRY MIXTURE)).
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken powder.
- Prepare of (Cold water as required).
- It’s of Oil for Fry.
- Prepare 2 of burger buns.
- It’s 2 tbls of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbls of Ketchup.
- It’s of (<Chocolate Chip Cupcakes).
- Prepare of (^Pineapple Smoothie).
Reviews for: Photos of Banana Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting. KFC's delicious, spicy-tangy Zinger Burger is a world-famous fast food combination that is easy to create in your home kitchen! The trick to making an authentic, crispy Zinger Burger lies in the spices found in the chicken marinade and the secret sauce. In Morocco, these vanilla and chocolate chip cupcakes can occasionally appear on an iftar evening table when breaking the fast during Ramadan.
Zinger Burgers with Pineapple Smoothie and Chocolate Chip Cupcak step by step
- Marinate Chicken fillets with salt, black pepper, paprika and ginger garlic paste. Mix well and cover it, place in fridge for half or an hour..
- Make a liquid mixture by adding flour, corn flour, baking powder, salt, black pepper, paprika, chicken powder, hot Sauce and Chilled milk. Mix well to make a running consistency..
- In another bowl add all purpose flour and chicken powder and mix well..
- Take a fillet dip in liquid Mixture then coat in flour mix, coat well..
- Dip lightly this coated fillet in cold water once and let it out. Coat again in dry mix then discard extra flour. Heat oil in low flame then fry coated fillets in oil..
- Don't fry in high oil just flame low to medium low. Gloden brown the fillets. In burger buns spread Ketchup one tbls in each then place a piece of zinger then pour Mayonnaise and cover with other slice of bun. Zinger Burgers are ready to serve..
- Set a plate with Zinger Burgers and chocolate chip Cupcakes. Serve with Pineapple Smoothie (links are in Story section) ⬆️.
In your home, this basic recipe for extra-moist vanilla cupcakes with chocolate chips will become a family favorite as a. An overwhelming majority of you kept screaming pineapple! pineapple! pineapple! in the comments and while I think I've had a burger with Bunches of you also talked about candied jalapenos, which weren't so new to me but I figured that the combination with the pineapple would just be insane. Burger bowls are all the rage and this pineapple burger bowl with sweet fig mayonnaise is definitely a tasty option. The combination of pineapple and figs is tropical and vibrant. So I paired that fruitiness with arugula which has a bit more bite, but feel free to use your favorite greens.