Chicken Keema with vegetables. To give this Chicken Keema a South Indian twist, temper the oil with mustard seeds and curry leaves before adding the onions. Tips on how to make thae best Chicken Keema Ever! Any sauce of any cuisine begins with frying the vegetables till they are golden brown and the most important step here.
This is one of the basic chicken mince recipes from. Chicken keema recipe is a hyderabadi style keema recipe which is made in a simple method using onions and tomatoes. It is not mainly a Hyderabadi style of making but can also be seen made using the same style in several parts of the country with slight variations here and there. You can have Chicken Keema with vegetables using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Keema with vegetables
- It’s 300 g of chicken keema.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- It’s 15-20 of green beans.
- You need 1 of green capsicum.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green peas.
- You need 1 of large red onion.
- You need 2 of small tomatoes.
- You need 6-7 of green chilies.
- It’s 8-10 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/2 inch of ginger.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 4-5 pieces of cardamom.
- It’s 4-5 pieces of cloves.
- Prepare 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/3 tbsp of Garam masala powder.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Hot water for gravy.
Minced chicken sauteed in onion – tomatoes and flavored with aromatic Indian spices. In this term, chicken keema matar, the word Keema translates to any kind of ground meat, and Matar means peas. Collectively, it symbolizes – a rich and aromatic dish cooked with ground. Chicken Keema Curry that's prepared with Chicken mince cooked with a few spices & dressed up with herbs.
Chicken Keema with vegetables instructions
- Cut caroot, capsicum in cube shape. Cut green beans. Chopped onion finely..
- Make a paste of ginger, 5-6 cloves ginger and 4-5 pieces of green chilies..
- Heat the oil in the kadai/pan and add bay leaves, dry red chilli and the other whole spices. Also add rest of the garlic cloves. Then add onion and saute well. Add some salt not to burn..
- When the onion turns golden brown add ginger-garlic-green chilli paste and mix them well..
- Add tomatoes and mix well..
- Turn the flame of the gas into low and add all the dry spices powder except garam masala powder. Mix them well..
- Add chicken keema and keep the flame to medium. Mix the chicken very well..
- When the oil sperates add all the vegetables and mix them very well..
- After that add warm water and boil until the vegetables cook properly..
- Finally add garam masala powder and rest of the green chilies and mix. Turn off the heat and serve it with roti/rice/bread..
This Chicken Keema recipe will be your next favorite thing. Mop it up with sourdough bread, crispy parathas or Chapathi you can't stop at a single serving! The Chicken Keema Matar is one of those comfort food recipes that reminds me of my childhood days and weekend lunches at home with friends and family. Because of its mild taste, it is loved equally by all age group and is a perfect recipe for weekend brunches or even a dinner for two. Chicken keema is very a lazy-cook friendly recipe.