KFC Style Fried Chicken. Hello everyone ! today's recipe is perfect KFC style Fried Chicken recipe in a homemade version. I hope u guys will like this easy and delicious chicken fry. KFC style fried chicken recipe, how to make crispy fried chicken in KFC style at home.
The drumsticks were cracked and. 'KFC Fried chicken' is one of the most favorite food of the people. It is very much popular all over the world. In this blog, we will reveal, how does KFC make their special copycat fried chicken?. You can cook KFC Style Fried Chicken using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of KFC Style Fried Chicken
- Prepare 4 of chicken drumsticks.
- You need 2 cups of buttermilk.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 cup of maida.
- You need 1/4 cup of or more cornflakes.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of red chilli flakes.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of herb seasoning.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
It is not very hard to make the original KFC style crispy fried chicken recipe at home. Ingredients of KFC Style Fried Chicken: Chicken drumsticks coated in a host of flavourful spices and herbs such as white pepper, chilli powder, oregano, garlic, ginger and basil or tulsi leaves. Purveyors of the World's Best Chicken. kfc.com/newsroom. KFC chicken or the kentucky fried chicken is a world wide popular chicken recipe which is marinated with italian herbs and spices and then it is either baked or deep fried.
KFC Style Fried Chicken instructions
- Clean chicken drumsticks and make deep slits.
- In a bowl add buttermilk, salt and ginger garlic paste. Whisk well.
- Add drumsticks to buttermilk mixture. Marinate for 4 hours or overnight.
- In a bowl, add eggs, milk, salt and whisk well.
- In second bowl, add maida, oregano, chilli flakes, lightly crushed cornflakes, red chilli flakes, herb seasoning and salt. Mix well.
- Squeeze chicken from Marination.Add drumsticks to flour mixture and coat well.
- Now dip drumsticks in egg mixture and coat well.
- Add drumsticks to flour mixture and coat well once again.
- You can freeze these chicken and fry later whenever required. For immediate use, it's best to refrigerate for 30 minutes before frying.
- Deep fry chicken over medium heat until golden brown and crispy.
- Drain excess oil on tissue paper. Serve hot with french fries and Soft drink.
I have made a homemade kfc style recipe keeping in mind the ingredients that should be easily available in India. Mix dry ingredients in a gallon size Ziploc or large bowl. Shake excess milk off chicken and completely coat with seasoning mix by either shaking in the Ziploc bag or dredging in bowl. Place on pan and cook for. This Copycat KFC Style Gravy is the best thing that you can put on your favorite fried chicken.