Veg Chicken Fry. Return the chicken and vegetables to the saucy pan, stir until heated through. Serve with hot rice or noodles. To make premium quality #VEG_CHICKEN_FRY, please follow the steps shown in the video.
It is Nutorious and Delicious Veg Chicken and It's Taste Look Like Chicken. Advertising allows us to keep providing you About Fried Veg Chicken Salad. Today we cook a delicious chicken salad with some seasonal vegetables. You can have Veg Chicken Fry using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veg Chicken Fry
- You need 350 gm of chicken (medium cut).
- It’s 25 gm of purple or red cabbage (sliced).
- You need 25 gm of broccoli (medium pieces).
- Prepare 25 gm of carrot (sliced).
- You need 25 gm of green & red capsicum (sliced).
- Prepare 25 gm of cabbage (sliced).
- Prepare 25 gm of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 25 gm of french green beans (1” long cut).
- It’s 25 gm of green peas.
- You need 25 gm of sweet corn.
- It’s 1 pc of sliced onions (big).
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of chilli sauce (red & green).
- It’s 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of barbecue (BBQ) sauce.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of white vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 pc of egg.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar (optional).
- Prepare 75 ml of white oil.
Pallipalayam chicken fry with step by step tutorials and simple instructions to follow. I remember visiting a dhaba near erode few years back where we were seated in a hut and served nattu kozhi. This chicken fry turns out so juicy and delicious. I made this couple days back and it was total hit.
Veg Chicken Fry instructions
- At first, need to marinate the chicken pieces with salt, black pepper powder, sugar, white vinegar, egg and corn flour. Mix well together with hand and keep it aside for 1hour if time permits or even 15min at least..
- Fry the chicken pieces in deep hot oil for approx. 20min until golden brown. However, cooking is solely depending on gas flame speed. For heathy options, roast the chicken pieces in an air fryer or oven. Keep the fried chicken aside..
- Take some oil on a pan, sauté the minced garlic. After a while, add sliced onions and do the same. Then add sliced carrot and beans pieces as it takes long time to cook. Sauté it until slightly soften. Add broccoli, capsicum; fry it for a while then add cabbage and purple or red cabbage. Cook for a while, but make sure it should be still crunchy. Further, add sweet corn and green peas and cook for a while. Add salt, black pepper powder and sugar (optional). Stir and mix well and sauté for a whil.
- Finally, add cherry tomatoes and chopped purple cabbage. It gives nice colour and crunchy texture of the dish. Garnish with chopped spring onion..
- Enjoy the dish.The Veg Chicken Fry is ready to serve. Please visit my YouTube channel 'CuisineGhar' to watch the video of the recipe. Here is the link: https://youtu.be/m4hrkNaTkLw.
I made and shared this chicken fry on my instagram and few of you have been asking for the recipe. Today we cook a delicious chicken salad with some seasonal Chicken Wings are a delicious snack for any occasion. You can serve them at parties, or simply enjoy. Marinated tofu is battered and fried to a golden crisp to make these mouth-watering "chicken" style fried tofu sandwiches. Andhra chicken fry is very spicy and delicious recipe.this is the most commonly prepared Sunday recipe in almost every household in Andhra Pradesh and.