Vickys Cereal-Breaded Chicken Goujons GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Balsamic Tomato Chicken, GF DF EF SF NF. Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Apple cinnamon monkey bread. This is very similar to the banana bread my.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Do you know someone who loves gluten free southern fried chicken? These chicken goujons – succulent chicken breasts breaded and gently fried – can be eaten as a main meal with oven chips and peas, but they also make a great party starter, for people to share, and dip into tomato ketchup or your own home made dip. You can have Vickys Cereal-Breaded Chicken Goujons GF DF EF SF NF using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Cereal-Breaded Chicken Goujons GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 900 g of chicken mini fillets / strips.
- You need 12 tbsp of gluten-free / plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 12 tbsp of butter, melted – I use Vitalite Sunflower Spread.
- You need 120 g of cereal of choice, crushed – cornflakes, rice krispies.
What do the abbreviations VE, VG, GF, DF, EF, SF, NF above chef Akis Petretzikis' recipes mean? For those of you who are wondering what the meaning of the abbreviations VE, VG, GF, DF, EF, SF According to the Vegetarian Society, a vegetarian is someone who follows a diet rich in cereal, beans. Serve the chicken goujons and potato wedges with the green beans and lemon wedges. If you prefer, you can use dried thyme instead of fresh, but use.
Vickys Cereal-Breaded Chicken Goujons GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400F and put a wire rack above a baking tray.
- Put the flour and pepper in a shallow dish, melt the butter in another and add the crushed cereal to a third.
- Coat the chicken strips in the flour.
- Then dip quickly into the melted butter and roll in the crushed cereal.
- At this stage you can freeze them if you like. FYI half the recipe fed my 3 children so I froze half. Defrost before cooking as instructe below.
- Space out on the wire rack.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with potato waffles, mash, beans, peas, sweetcorn etc.
- You can do fish fillets in the same way. Just bake for slightly less time.
Searches web pages, images, PDF, MS Office and other file types in all the major languages, and includes advanced search features, news, maps and other services. Debra has a passion for cooking healthy foods and is author of Much Ado About Chicken and co-author of The Veggie Book. She blogs about healthy allergen friendly foods at her blog Worth Cooking. Breaded chicken goujons – download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds. Breaded chicken and chips with salad meal isolated on a white background.