Chicken lollipop. Chicken lollipop recipe – A hot and spicy appetizer made with drummettes or whole chicken wings. I make chicken appetizers often at home and it is our most preferred way to enjoy chicken. Chicken lollipop is an hors d'oeuvre popular in Indo-Chinese cuisine.
Mix all batter ingredients until smooth without lumps. They're chicken lollipops – a succulent treat that lives up to the name! Chicken Lollipops. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can have Chicken lollipop using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken lollipop
- You need 500 gm of chicken wings.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ginger paste.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of Ajinomoto.
- Prepare of oil for deep fry.
Chicken Lollipops Recipe, Learn how to make Chicken Lollipops (absolutely delicious recipe of Chicken Lollipops ingredients and cooking method) About Chicken Lollipops Recipe Find chicken lollipop stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. This Chicken Lollipop Recipe is generally considered as a hors d'œuvre or appetizer dish.
Chicken lollipop step by step
- Marinate chicken lollipop wings (salt, ginger paste, red chilli powder, ajinomoto) keep aside for 1hour..
- Take mixing bowl add all purpose flour, 1/2 salt, 1/4 teaspoon red chilli powder and make thick batter..
- Heat oil in deep wok, deep marinated chicken wings in batter and then fry in heated oil. Transfer this on absorbing paper..
- Serve with raw onion, lemon and schezwan sauce.
Though not everyone may know, this chicken dish is made from chicken wings. Learn how to easily make lollipops from chicken wings, then turn them into a hot-sour-crunchy appetiser. Cutting chicken lollipop: Chicken lollipops are prepared using the middle segment of the chicken wing. You can watch this video to learn how to do this at home or just buy them. Chicken Lollipop is generally considered as an appetizer dish, a very popular restaurant starter.