Chicken pakoras. Chicken pakora is a crisp fried appetizer made with chicken, gram flour. Crispy and juicy chicken pakora recipes for you to impress your guests and bring joy to your kids and yourself. The words "chicken pakora" can make me salivate instantly.
These chicken pakora are a delight as tea snacks. The best chicken pakora tastes crispy on the outside and juicy inside, it depends on how you marinade the chicken and other ingredients and freezing time also. Healthy & Crispy chicken pakora taste with tomato sauce and green chili sauce to make it more delicate. You can cook Chicken pakoras using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken pakoras
- You need 300 grams of chicken.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cornflour.
- Prepare 2 tsps of maida.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tandoori masala.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of Lemon.
- It’s 2 tbsps of coriander leaves.
Chicken pakora (pakoda) is a crispy and crunchy appetizer, also it is a quick evening snack. Chicken pakora recipe is an easy chicken recipe that will take minimum effort on your part but the result will we crispy crunchy chicken pakoras! Chicken Pakora recipe is an extremely crunchy and delicious food item which is quite popular nowadays. Crispy and juicy chicken pakora recipes for you to impress your guests and bring joy to your kids and yourself.
Chicken pakoras step by step
- Wash, cut and rub medium sized peices of chicken with lemon and salt. Keep aside for 15 minutes Atleast..
- Beat an egg. Add the flours, spices, salt and some chopped coriander..
- Heat oil for deep frying..
- Add the chicken peices to the beaten egg mixture..
- Coat well and deep fry in small batches..
Try serving chicken pakoras with green onion raita. Pakoras are a terrific appetizer for when you throw your next party, but you may not need that kind of excuse to make a batch. Pakora (pronounced [pəˈkoːɽaː]), also called pikora, pakoda, pakodi, fakkura, bhajiya, bhajji, bhaji or ponako, is a fried snack (fritter), originating from the Indian subcontinent. It is a popular snack across the Indian subcontinent. Easy Chicken Pakora Recipe: Step by Step Chicken Pakora Recipe, Tips to Craving for a delicious Chicken Pakora?