Homemade Chicken Sausages. How To Make Chicken Sausage Without Casing at Home Satisfy your appetites with this simple homemade chicken sausages (hot dog). Homemade Chicken Sausage Corn DogsWishes and Dishes. Making your own chicken sausage is very intriguing especially if you are a budding chef.
Like sausages but don't like the fact that you don't really know what's inside? View top rated Homemade chicken sausage recipes with ratings and reviews. Always grind both the dark and white meat of the bird. You can have Homemade Chicken Sausages using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Chicken Sausages
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts, ground to a smooth paste (makes 4-5 sausages).
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped finely.
- Prepare 1 of ginger, grated.
- Prepare 2-3 of garlic cloves, grated.
- You need 1-2 of green chilies, chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of fried onions.
- You need 2-3 tbsp. of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp. of grated cheese.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp. of spring onion, chopped.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp. of lime juice.
- It’s as needed of oil to deep fry.
This was my first attempt at making home-made sausages using a sausage maker and a synthetic casing. A slight problem was the nozzle was too large for the casing so I proceeded without a casing. You can make spicy Italian Chicken Sausage, Chicken Bratwurst, etc. If you need recipes for Bratwurst and other sausages then you can find some in the post on How to Make Sausage at Home.
Homemade Chicken Sausages step by step
- In a bowl, combine all the above mentioned ingredients into a dough. Refrigerate for 25-30 minutes..
- Take a small portion of the dough and form into a log. Place it on a greased aluminium foil..
- Wrap it by fastening both the ends securely..
- Bring sufficient water to a boil. Drop the wrapped sausages in it and cook on a medium flame, covered for 8-10 minutes. Drain and allow it to cool down, before unwrapping them..
- Heat 1-2 tbsp. oil and shallow fry them till light golden in colour..
- Serve as a tea-time snack, as an appetizer with tomato ketchup / green chutney or stuffed in hot dog buns..
Homemade Spicy Chicken Sausage. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Homemade Chicken Apple Sausage is so easy to make and is a delicious addition to your breakfast lineup! This sweet & savory sausage patty is amazing! Breakfast sausage is a staple to every family. Chicken Recipes · Processed Meat · Sausage.