Garlic dahi chicken. Add cumin powder, garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt to the bowl of curd. Dahi chicken is a simple chicken curry, which has yogurt added in. The tangy taste will make this super delicious.
This is a classic Indian dish and is gorgeous. Dahi chicken is a gravy chicken curry made using curd in the chicken. This dahi chicken curry tastes good with roti or chapathi too. You can cook Garlic dahi chicken using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic dahi chicken
- It’s 1 kg of Chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Curd.
- Prepare 1-2 of Green Chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Chicken masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of jeera powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Kasuri methi.
- You need as needed of Butter.
- It’s as needed of Oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
I have shared various kind of chicken gravies and would like to. This dahi chicken recipe is perfect for the days when you feel lazy but want to have a flavoursome meal. This easy curd chicken recipe can be made with easily available kitchen ingredients and will be. Chicken cooked in yogurt imparts a unique flavour to the curry.
Garlic dahi chicken instructions
- Beat curd and make it smooth add all spices along with chilli coriander paste..
- Wash chicken pieces and marinate it with the curd mixture.
- Keep it for half an hour and then cook in the oil at low flame.
- When curd gets dried up and chicken leaves oil then add lil butter on the top and kasuri methi. You can add salt as per requirement and taste…
- Murg is ready.. serve hot..with roti….
This recipe is very hot and spicy. Dahi Chicken is basically chicken cooked in yogurt sauce. It is a delicious chicken recipe. So, just follow these simple steps to prepare it at home. This Dahi Chicken is the perfect treat for all the chicken lovers out there!